VPILF

I still don't like Obama. He got elected to the Senate here in Illinois and i don't care what that write up says, he has not done one single solitary thing for my state except run for president.

Words are really pretty and he's a great speaker, but words don't mean anything when there isn't any action to back them up.

It really pisses me off when people at work (hard core liberals) praise Obama and how we need change, and he's going to affect change and everything will be bright and sunny and even our poop is going to smell like petunias because Obama is going to change everything...

Then I remind them that he used the same pretty speeches to get elected to Illinois... what change has he created here? I think the biggest thing he has done is make sure that interrogations are videotaped now so as to help curb wrongful convictions. Yay change!

It really pisses me off when people at work (hard core liberals) praise Obama and how we need change, and he's going to affect change and everything will be bright and sunny and even our poop is going to smell like petunias because Obama is going to change everything...

Then I remind them that he used the same pretty speeches to get elected to Illinois... what change has he created here? I think the biggest thing he has done is make sure that interrogations are videotaped now so as to help curb wrongful convictions. Yay change!

lesser of 2 evils is all the change I'm looking for out of him

Pro-life - ugh
Does not believe in evolution - ugh
Wants abstinence taught in schools, not sex-ed - ugh
Against gay marriage - ugh

McCain practically lost all chance for my vote after choosing her to be one breath away from being president. I barely have the confidence that McCain will be able to live out a full term.

I can't believe I am going there... but Hillary is looking better and better...

Pro-life - ugh

McCain practically lost all chance for my vote after choosing her to be one breath away from being president. I barely have the confidence that McCain will be able to live out a full term.

Oviously, it's time to start a write in campaign for me. Vice Presidents - 'You die, we fly' (all they do is attend diplomatic funerals).

Pro-life - ugh

As far as I know all Palin has said is "I believe we have a creator." She has chosen not to address her personal views on creationism vs. evolution, and has merely opined that both should be taught together. Is that right? A great many people believe that evolution IS creationism, albeit at a slower pace. Most people, probably. Quite simply that God created evolution.

As far as I know all Palin has said is "I believe we have a creator." She has chosen not to address her personal views on creationism vs. evolution, and has merely opined that both should be taught together. Is that right? A great many people believe that evolution IS creationism, albeit at a slower pace. Most people, probably. Quite simply that God created evolution.

What is to be taught about creationism? I just don't think that we should be putting religion in schools. If we are going to teach that God created xyz, then which God? There are so many creation stories in the world what do you teach that doesn't cause issues with the other students? If you want to put god in school then have World Religion or give an option of a Bible class as an elective.