VPILF

Lol is anyone watching this speech?

What a hippy! Here are her kids names: Track, Trigg, Bristol, Willow, and Piper.

Are American names not good enough for her?

*snip*

Republicans idol worship too much, in the party leadership anyway. They rarely call each other out on actually upholding republican values once they are in charge and play follow the leader too much.

*snip*

I don't Idol worship any one, not even the Founding Fathers. I believe in the classical liberalism of our Founding Fathers. I don't give a rat ass about either party. I only care about what is best for the country. To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin this country need to be moral & just in order to function correctly.

Does anyone read what FG writes?

Anyone?

Yes I wish I could post half as well as FG. :eek::(

Lol is anyone watching this speech?

What a hippy! Here are her kids names: Track, Trigg, Bristol, Willow, and Piper.

Are American names not good enough for her?
Dude, let's meditate on these terms,

first we have 'Hippy,' patchouli smelling communists who inhabit private humanities universities

then we have

'Republican candidate for Vice President.'

See where Im going with this?

This.

Seriously, though, I really wish we had a system where I could vote *for* a candidate, and not just against the other candidate. Generally, I stand with Republicans on most issues, but on certain things (things that are fairly important to me, annoyingly) like gay rights... I don't.

So, I'll probably just end up voting for McCain, because he has fewer disagreeable positions than Obama. /sigh

Why would anyone care about those useless nonbreeding faggots?

:confused:

Its not too late to rethink your position.

Edit, before you bitch its out of context, here's the full clip.

She downplays the importance of the VP, implying its a ceremonial position.

Until the prez dies because he is an old bugger that might not be able to take the stress of the job very well.

Last edited:
I dont actually like boobs all that much. I mean yeah they're nice but nothing to go crazy about.

You, sir, are beyond gay. Most homosexuals even like breasts. wtf is wrong with you?

Have you reached a level of homosexuality that surpasses Richard Simmons (someone that fly has never met)?

I'm curious of what in your opinion Bush has done that was soooooo terrible, or what he could have done better.

Bush had a raw deal as president starting on the morning of September 11th, 2001. He's taken the blame for EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in the last 8 years from Katrina, to the economy, to the ice caps melting.

Do you honestly believe that Gore could have done a better job? Or for that matter Kerry? Do you have any idea how horrible things would be if either of them had been president?

It's easy for everyone to say "lol, Bush is so stupid, I could do a better job than he did!", but the reality is that you couldn't have, and neither could anyone else.

Well at least with Gore the icecaps wouldn't melt and everyone would have stable electricity and broadband to use his invention, the Internet.

You, sir, are beyond gay. Most homosexuals even like breasts. wtf is wrong with you?

Have you reached a level of homosexuality that surpasses Richard Simmons (someone that fly has never met)?
IF MOST HOMOSEXUALS LIKE BREASTS DOESNT THAT MAKE LIKING BREASTS HOMOSEXUAL?

I don't want god in my government, thanks.

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080903/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_iraq_war
If talking to a buncha church people Im going to talk about God. Thinking it's literal is stupid. The only person I take seriously when talking about God is the pope.

Though you get no style points for not planning for the future. It's really simple to not get called out on things if you plan well enough to keep your public record self contained.

Last edited: