VPILF

What was the point? I'm sorry what I got from your post was that she is a bad mom b/c her daughter is pregnant.

I grew up in the Evangelical Christian world. The fact that she didn't kick her daughter out amazes me.

Now on the other hand the fact that she lied about it, shows (to me) that she has craptastic ethics.

Where did she lie about it? :confused: So far as I know it was an open secret in the town that she was mayor of.

What was the point? I'm sorry what I got from your post was that she is a bad mom b/c her daughter is pregnant.

I grew up in the Evangelical Christian world. The fact that she didn't kick her daughter out amazes me.

Now on the other hand the fact that she lied about it, shows (to me) that she has craptastic ethics.
It doesnt say she lied about it anywhere?

Daughter wants to keep the kid, and marry the father, both things I dont really care about. People are still people, I know that what my parents taught me had very little effect on what I did at 17, and Im sure that's pretty universal. Just because your mother is a politician who believes something, doesnt change a universal rule of human existence.

As usual it doesnt say what flavour of protestant she is >.O Life would be easier if everyone was Catholic or Orthodox. THANK YOU LUTHER/CALVIN ><

Last edited:
If anything it shows what bad shape the McCain campaign is in that they had to shake up the race with a surprise candidate that no one has heard of before, which makes all this personal life stuff (the pregnant daughter and pending investigation) seem new and interesting. I don't really care about her personal life though.

If anything it shows what bad shape the McCain campaign is in that they had to shake up the race with a surprise candidate that no one has heard of before, which makes all this personal life stuff (the pregnant daughter and pending investigation) seem new and interesting. I don't really care about her personal life though.

For those of us who are political junkies. She started gaining national attention in 2007. The only thing that is a surprise is her daughter's pregnancy.

That would be hilarious if she had an abortion.

VPILF: "Hey sweetheart, remember that time you destroyed my political career by getting pregnant while in high school and then killing the baby?"

Busty: "lmao"

VPILF: "lol Well I'm off to the store. Need anything?"

Last edited:
sort of loveable woman, but an appalling candidate.

oh well. i hope this puts the nail in the coffin of mccain. sad thing is i liked mccain 1, not bush 3. it's too much to hope he'll go back.

it frightens me that there's a possibility the same morons that voted bush into office might embrace this family of hick tards the same way they did bush...no concern for reality and world politics, but selfish concern to have "someone like them" in office

Yes because you are the pinnacle of human perfection. :tard::rolleyes:

I could have been on crack, fucking aids ridden tranny hookers, shooting heroine into my eye sockets and still have done a vastly better job than bush, AND SO COULD YOU...don't blindly defend obscene, tragic, world altering retardation

I could have been on crack, fucking aids ridden tranny hookers, shooting heroine into my eye sockets and still have done a vastly better job than bush, AND SO COULD YOU...don't blindly defend obscene, tragic, world altering retardation

slime

:lol: