VPILF

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
You know what. I'm tired of Palin being discredited because she doesn't believe in evolution. Most Christians don't. I say MOST not ALL.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
really? REALLY?

you make slime look like gold ingots

For realz though, I went to Christian school. We were taught nothing about Evolution. It was until I was in college that I heard anything about Evolution in an academic setting that wasn't condeming it to hell.

So I understand why she wouldn't believe it because I was surrounded with people like that growing up. This is not shocking to me. So I don't understand why people are harping on that.

Obama can't use a computer (he said that he can't email). THAT is shocking to me.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
For realz though, I went to Christian school. We were taught nothing about Evolution. It was until I was in college that I heard anything about Evolution in an academic setting that wasn't condeming it to hell.

So I understand why she wouldn't believe it because I was surrounded with people like that growing up. This is not shocking to me. So I don't understand why people are harping on that.

Obama can't use a computer (he said that he can't email). THAT is shocking to me.

HAH! I'll have you voting republican in no time.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004

mccain can't use a computer either...it's equally inexcusable

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Tina Fey is hot.

hell yes she is...robin meade just showed that clip from snl and apparently palin has been tina fey for halloween! I'm not sure how that works since she's a sketch actor though...further proof of being a :tard:

"hey man, nice costume! wtf are you? oh me? I'm norm macdonald! LOL"

durrr :lol:

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
hell yes she is...robin meade just showed that clip from snl and apparently palin has been tina fey for halloween! I'm not sure how that works since she's a sketch actor though...further proof of being a :tard:

"hey man, nice costume! wtf are you? oh me? I'm norm macdonald! LOL"

durrr :lol:

Yeah, cuz no-one has EVER gone dressed as a celebrity for halloween before.

Personally I find Tina Fey excruciatingly annoying.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
There should be a basic skills and IQ test to be president. You have to take a drivers test to drive so why not testing for a job that important.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston

I believe your information is incorrect. Obama can use a computer, he carries around a Blackberry of all things. It is McCain that cannot use a computer or send a simple email.

On the evolution thing. Do you seriously want a VP that can't do appropriate research and come to her own conclusion instead of being a sheep like most religious people? Her upbringing does not excuse her from believing hogwash.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I believe your information is incorrect. Obama can use a computer, he carries around a Blackberry of all things. It is McCain that cannot use a computer or send a simple email.

On the evolution thing. Do you seriously want a VP that can't do appropriate research and come to her own conclusion instead of being a sheep like most religious people? Her upbringing does not excuse her from believing hogwash.

that's right...obama is a fellow crackberry fiend

THANKS FOR THE DISINFORMATION DHARMA