• Lynnakitty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kabn

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coqui said:
calmate mija
LOL dude, you know it's true. I don't think other forum members were running around threatening to leave if SG got voted mod right?

Datgurl said:
LOL dude, you know it's true. I don't think other forum members were running around threatening to leave if SG got voted mod right?

It doesn't matter. Just drop it. We don't need to start forming hatred towards other members

Coqui said:
It doesn't matter. Just drop it. We don't need to start forming hatred towards other members
I know. I'll stop. But hatred is such a strong word. Besides, the feeling is mutual. Trust me. But I'll stop cause I like it here.

why is everyone being whiney on here??? THIS ISNT GENMAY SO BE FRIENDLY AND CIVIL FOR FUCKS SAKE!

just because you aren't winning the game doesn't mean you need to throw a fit on the court... or start throwing stones... jesus some of you are worse than children.

Datgurl said:
Does this mean you don't like my boots anymore? :(
not if you (all of you) don't start acting like adults.... i don't go to genmay anymore because of the immature bullshit, i don't want to leave this place in its infancy.

shockthemonkey said:
not if you (all of you) don't start acting like adults.... i don't go to genmay anymore because of the immature bullshit, i don't want to leave this place in its infancy.
Point taken. :heart: