VOTE YOUR EVENING MOD

___________ in '04

  • Mondoz

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • dreamwalker

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • why_ask_why

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I.C.Water

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Coqui

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • wr3kt

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • generalcliche

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • sizzlinggrace

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Lynnakitty

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kabn

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,398
35,527
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Mondoz said:
According to the polls, I've offended Christians, Women, The Elderly, Midgets, Southerners, Pirates, The Amish, Vegetarians, and Fat People.

But I'm doing well with Asexuals and Clowns.

Wait. That's a typo. One Asexual Clown.


Damnit, Drool!



I coulndt find a penis or a vagina on him anywhere
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
You're either with us or against us!

A thousand points of light!

No more clean cheese!

Four score and seven years ago!
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
Vote for Mondoz.

Because he's the only one on the whole damn board with a good rep.

Honest!


I'm Mondoz, and I approved this message.
 
K

Kabn

Guest
you flatter me by putting my name in there.

i respectfully decline my nomination. i don't think i'd be on here enough to be an effective mod.

but thanks. :heart:
 
G

generalcliche

Guest
Wow, the votes are pretty evenly split :eek:


recount inbound in 3...2....1
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Mondoz said:
You're either with us or against us!

A thousand points of light!

No more clean cheese!

Four score and seven years ago!


And people in wheelchairs will get up and walk!

Mondoz said:
Vote for Mondoz.

Because he's the only one on the whole damn board with a good rep.

Honest!


I'm Mondoz, and I approved this message.

Good thing this election wasn't held last week...
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
I know everyone is making promises, but let's be honest; they may keep them for a day or two, but thye'll start to get sloppy. They'll say they have no links...or the the links they do provide will become reposts. And we just can't have that.
If elected, I vow and promise to touch myself. And that is a promise I will keep until I die.

Look at the facts people; posting pics of girls for a short time, eh ok, or me...touching myself forever.

Think about it.
 

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
7,875
2,521
523
wr3kt said:
I know everyone is making promises, but let's be honest; they may keep them for a day or two, but thye'll start to get sloppy. They'll say they have no links...or the the links they do provide will become reposts. And we just can't have that.
If elected, I vow and promise to touch myself. And that is a promise I will keep until I die.

Look at the facts people; posting pics of girls for a short time, eh ok, or me...touching myself forever.

Think about it.


:lol: