Vladimir the Magnificent makes another thread

April23 said:
Ya with FG and his mad google skillz.

Soon you will see an exerpt that he copy and pasted from wiki.
I thought you were riding FlyNavy now, not me? You cant just abandon me like that and expect me to be ok with you starting again. YOU WHORE.

I also may or may not have grown up listening to Met broadcasts. Which does a lot for the pronounciation skillz. Like Saint-Saens = Say-sance...

FlamingGlory said:
I thought you were riding FlyNavy now, not me? You cant just abandon me like that and expect me to be ok with you starting again. YOU WHORE.

I also may or may not have grown up listening to Met broadcasts. Which does a lot for the pronounciation skillz. Like Saint-Saens = Say-sance...

You're going to be okay with it whether you like it or not. Play some bf2... we're getting on.

shawndavid said:
You're a legend in your own mind.

I wonder how astute you are when the power's out.
I AM LEGEND! kekeke

Ask anyone here with whom I've talked on the phone, sat in my backyard. They'll confirm that I've absolutely no need to ever look anything up. I've a scary ability to remember everything. It only seems I'm being smart because I only post in threads with things I'm familiar with. <3

FlamingGlory said:
I AM LEGEND! kekeke

Ask anyone here with whom I've talked on the phone, sat in my backyard. They'll confirm that I've absolutely no need to ever look anything up. I've a scary ability to remember everything. It only seems I'm being smart because I only post in threads with things I'm familiar with. <3
Which is why you frequent forums with such astute titles as "Useless"? :fly:

damit shawn... you put that fancy word in my head

*shakes fist*

zengirl said:
Which is why you frequent forums with such astute titles as "Useless"? :fly:

damit shawn... you put that fancy word in my head

*shakes fist*
It obviously is so I look good by comparision. ;)

FlamingGlory said:
It obviously is so I look good by comparision. ;)
That's why I used to hang out at the elementary schools, but they made me stop doing that

:shifty:

April23 said:
Is it because I threw hate at you?

Awww the doggies :heart:
No. My little brother keeps uninstalling and reinstalling it. He's playing HL2 this week so it's not on. I even got BF2:SF to play with you guys and was practicing a bit.

And yes doggies... :p

FlamingGlory said:
No. My little brother keeps uninstalling and reinstalling it. He's playing HL2 this week so it's not on. I even got BF2:SF to play with you guys and was practicing a bit.

And yes doggies... :p
so yeah, when?

shawndavid said:
Not to be confused with what the shoreline feels from man-made fishing platforms...
I'm really, really sorry about this...pier pressure
Oh jesus... I laughed, and then I felt guilty.