vivid dreams

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my dream last night was the most vivid i have ever had.

I dreamt that i wanted more than anything to be 18 again. I was all depressed that it would never happen. Then I wake up one morning and lo and behold, its the last day of high school! But its a replay of the events from another dream. Same setting, same events, same people... everything. Right down to the convertible i borrowed for some reason or another.

I spoke to myself, "man Im gonna be pissed when I wake up." :wtf:

I tell my co-workers im gonna do it right this time and go to college. So i quit my job and everyone is real sad to see me go. I head over to the high school just in time for the final bell to ring. The area is flooded with people i knew from school. I look for my car, but figure out since its 1998, my car hasn’t been built yet since i drive a 2003.
I go to look for my old 88 Thunderbird that I drove in high school... but remember that the last time i had this dream i couldn’t find it in the parking lot behind the school. I come across a red convertible and remember it to be one im borrowing from a family friend. I take some weird kind of low easy rider bike from the trunk and pedel off across the street.
My dad pulls up next to me, and i put the bike in the back of his SUV that is a good 6 years before its time. 2004 ford.

The alarm went off right then and i woke up mighty pissed off and confused.

:tinfoil:

psychotherapy?

I had the weirdest dream last night, NEVER had one like this before. I dreamed that I had become a lesbian, and was with another woman (don't know who she was), and there was a guy watching (I know who he was :eek: )

Having a dream like THAT was almost scary :eek:

dreamwalker said:
I had the weirdest dream last night, NEVER had one like this before. I dreamed that I had become a lesbian, and was with another woman (don't know who she was), and there was a guy watching (I know who he was :eek: )

Having a dream like THAT was almost scary :eek:

Yeah...... real scary :drool:

dreamwalker said:
... I had become a lesbian, and was with another woman (don't know who she was), and there was a guy watching (I know who he was :eek: )
Wasn't that your response when I asked you what you did this weekend?

Speaking of recent vivid dreams, I had one of the worst dreams ever recently.......... I've got an issue with rats. I just hate 'em. Passionately. Anyway, in my dream, I was crawling under the house to run some cat5, and I stumbled on a rat's nest. Yuck. Well, the bad part was, the rats came pouring out of the nest like a flood, crawled all over me, peed on me, and started eating me. :( Luckily I woke up before it got too bad, but I woke up sweating and couldn't go back to sleep, goddamn rats anyway.

I had a lucid dream last, last night, and I was lying in bed and some girl got in bed with me and cuddled up. The voice was one of my ex girlfriends. I knew I was dreaming, but if I rolled over I would wake up. But I took a chance anyways and woke up :(

I Poo On U said:
I dropped some acid then actually fell asleep one time.
Yes, traumatization did occur
:shady:

idiot, if you drop some acid, atleast clean it up before you go to bed. That must have been a mess in the morning.

While napping today I had a really wired dream. First I was sub-ing at a daycare and all the bratty children I have babysat in the past were there. Then I was outside and some guy was chasing me with a piece of Winterfresh. Next thing I know I am at the mall in this giant vat of pieces of bubble gum, not chewed. Then I am out walking through a little botiquey store and the lady is like everybody out. And I ask why, and she say's they are packing up and going to Sacremento... then the cat was licking my cheek and I woke up...