Vista SP1...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
Well, its apparently been RTM'd anyway. Does anyone know where I can download it? I found a NG that has it but the post was dated 1/28 and it looks like the RTM didn't actually happen until yesterday.

I have legit copies of XP on my machines at home, so Ive had no interest in going to vista.
I did see tho, that someone released a utility that stripped all the bullshit extra crap out of vista for you, giving you the options of what to remove/keep. But after youve done that, isnt it pretty much just xp again?

I have legit copies of XP on my machines at home, so Ive had no interest in going to vista.
I did see tho, that someone released a utility that stripped all the bullsh*t extra crap out of vista for you, giving you the options of what to remove/keep. But after youve done that, isnt it pretty much just xp again?
Basically it's nothing more that windows XP millennium

Last edited:
Do the OEM BIOS hacks still work?

I've got it somewhere.
Apparently they do.
I did see tho, that someone released a utility that stripped all the bullshit extra crap out of vista for you, giving you the options of what to remove/keep. But after youve done that, isnt it pretty much just xp again?

XP with DX10... :drool: