Viral pharyngitis

Sarcasmo said:
I have found, in the past, that jizz is NOT so good to use as eye drops.
While super funny women like to say it's good for you, it's not, it has no effect on your energy and it does not provide nutrition. It is however a stimulant and slightly effects the feelings of depression, though I must say this research was probably tainted by the human thought process. Sex and fellatio being a social activity etc.

Galen said:
While super funny women like to say it's good for you, it's not, it has no effect on your energy and it does not provide nutrition. It is however a stimulant and slightly effects the feelings of depression, though I must say this research was probably tainted by the human thought process. Sex and fellatio being a social activity etc.

Blah Blah Blah....:rolleyes:

Galen said:
Are you saying that I'm unable to use the nutrition thats in sperm to help them live?

fly said:
Are you saying that I'm unable to use the nutrition thats in sperm to help them live?

Fly: I'VE GOT TO DO THIS TO KEEP YOU ALIVE!

Flight Attendant: Um, our flight is only one hour long sir, please put that away and return to your seat. We'll be landing shortly.

ERage said:
All I have to say is damn, I was going to see if you and Bast wanted to meet up this weekend...but now....not so sure.

I am not contagious. Actually we wanted to invite you and Blondie to go to Mary's with us for some food and music (LG is playing, just the Duet so it will be quieter and we can actually talk....if I can)

Sarcasmo said:
I have found, in the past, that jizz is NOT so good to use as eye drops.

Seconded!

fly said:
Not really, she can't talk...

I can still text and type!

JJ Lady said:
(LG is playing, just the Duet so it will be quieter and we can actually talk....if I can)

Liquid Ginger??!? BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks! I needed a good laugh tonight. Just seeing the words Liquid Ginger and Playing in the same sentence is quite hilarious! :fly:

EDIT: I guess I just uninvited myself if an invitation was ever to be extended in my general direction .... seeing as how I am also a lonely, forum going, savannah-ite. Or is the proper term savannian?

Last edited:
inphosys said:
Liquid Ginger??!? BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks! I needed a good laugh tonight. Just seeing the words Liquid Ginger and Playing in the same sentence is quite hilarious! :fly:

EDIT: I guess I just uninvited myself if an invitation was ever to be extended in my general direction .... seeing as how I am also a lonely, forum going, savannah-ite. Or is the proper term savannian?

Dude, you just offended JJ to no end. So of course I quoted the post so you can't edit it out. :pandora:

JJ Lady said:
I am not contagious. Actually we wanted to invite you and Blondie to go to Mary's with us for some food and music (LG is playing, just the Duet so it will be quieter and we can actually talk....if I can)

We'd love to get together with you guys but I'm not sure how late we can stay away...new puppy duties and all. Why not come over here instead, i'll fix you guys dinner and we can hang out and harass Luci. If not we might be able to meet up even if only for a little while. Give me or Blondie a call :heart:

inphosys said:

Yeah, that PM was before I saw this...

What the fuck??? Did you screw someone in the band and they not call you back? Or are you just tone deaf? Or hate music in general? Not only do they rock but they also happen to be some of the nicest people that I have ever met. And ERage is right...I am offended and dumb founded at how someone can not like them...unless you only like country or something to that effect. But even if you don't like their type of music you have to give it up to them they are talented. When is the last time you saw them and what didn't you like? Even Pandora and theAc go to see them and they are some of the more discriminating music lovers that I know.

And who are you again? I was asking Bast cause I don't know if I ever talked to you...but then again I'm not on here that often. And that is not meant to be mean, you just ticked me off and I can't hide that very well.

JJ Lady said:
Yeah, that PM was before I saw this...

What the fuck??? Did you screw someone in the band and they not call you back? Or are you just tone deaf? Or hate music in general? Not only do they rock but they also happen to be some of the nicest people that I have ever met. And ERage is right...I am offended and dumb founded at how someone can not like them...unless you only like country or something to that effect. But even if you don't like their type of music you have to give it up to them they are talented. When is the last time you saw them and what didn't you like? Even Pandora and theAc go to see them and they are some of the more discriminating music lovers that I know.

And who are you again? I was asking Bast cause I don't know if I ever talked to you...but then again I'm not on here that often. And that is not meant to be mean, you just ticked me off and I can't hide that very well.

Paging anyone to this thread with a tow truck!!!! I need help ripping my foot out of my mouth. :tard:

Now, begging for forgiveness ... I was just trying to joke around with you. Offending you was the last thing I ever wanted to do! And then when I found out from Erage how much you loved them ... and he decided to pour the cement around my feet ... I knew I was in for a roller coaster ride! :eek:

I have to admit ... I was quite a bit suprised when someone on UF knew who Liquid Ginger was. I haven't heard their music in a long while ... at least four or so years when I first got to Savannah. I just didn't take to their music ... I guess it's just the hardcore kid inside me. But I would definitely love to meet them if they're gonna be hanging out this weekend! Plus ... who doesn't find Ginger completely hot??!?
299051011_m.jpg
:D

This post entitles JJ Lady to enact one free beating on inphosys.

eileenbunny said:
I dunno who this band is, but I'm now inclined to hate them just because it seems to be something that isn't allowed. I'm a rebel like that.

you know it's just because you want to be spanked by JJ.