Viral pharyngitis

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: although it's got a slight hint of iodine in the nose, I drink that when I'm well

When I'm sick myself I go for my father in law's 'shine

i'm beginning to think you drink a bit, chikken!

Thorn Bird said:
i'm beginning to think you drink a bit, chikken!

I had to check the date of the post...I was convinced it must be a good 2 years old...beginning to think he drinks a bit?? :p

All I have to say is damn, I was going to see if you and Bast wanted to meet up this weekend...but now....not so sure.

BadMojo said:
Try peppermint to clear up those sinus issues.

I know it sounds like a bunch of crap. I was skeptical when told about the power of peppermint. I used to get sinus infections all the time, then this lady told me about trying peppermint. Since that day, the minute I think I'm getting sinus issues I use my peppermint stuff. I haven't had a sinus infection or headache in years.

Peppermint what? drops? shots? suppositorys? :confused:

eileenbunny said:
I do want to make a serious note here. I have noticed in the past that jizz is really great for a sore throat. Maybe it's because it's salty, I'm not sure, but it has helped me a lot before.

OMG I never thought of that one before. I've used the "It's good for the skin routine, will make your hair shiny, will help you lose weight, but never as a cure for sore throat.

/me can't wait until flu season.