Vindictive Woman

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ahahahahahahah, I think if it wasn't for her trying to hire the 'killer' that poor bastard would be screwed

The federales would never buy his side of the story with regards to the pictures 'n such

Man:Those are not my pictures. I don't know how they got here.
Cops: They're gonna love you in prison.
Man: Noes! Not my butthole!

Shannon Marie Lorenzo, 32, is accused of breaking into her ex-husband's home and taking a picture of her 2-year-old child naked while holding an erotic toy.

so which one was holding the dildo? :confused:

Pandora said:
That's crazah. But I'm not sure the vindictive momenz holds a candle to psychopathic Scott Peterson.

True, but what kind of woman gives her kid a dildo to play with?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd still like to know what real evidence they have against him.

The guy's a sleezebag. Thats all they needed to know.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Lot's of guys are, doesn't necessarily mean they're wife drowners

1: Cheated on his pregnant wife
2: Didn't care that she was missing
3: Didn't care that she was dead
4: Didn't care that his unborn son was dead

Theres a difference between being your average sleezebag and this guy. Of course, most of that is anecdotal from what the jurors saw of him. Had a normal husband been on trial for the murder of his wife and baby, he probably would have cried his eyes out whenever they went into how she was killed.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yes, but there's no evidence. At least that I've seen.

Someone needed to pay for the crime. Given his inconsistent alibi, the hair and stuff found in his boat, and the fact that he decided to make a run for it, well, I say he's guilty of at least being a fucking moron.

smileynev said:
Someone needed to pay for the crime. Given his inconsistent alibi, the hair and stuff found in his boat, and the fact that he decided to make a run for it, well, I say he's guilty of at least being a fucking moron.
* I bet 90% of police interviews are inconsistent.

* Found his wife's hair in his boat? Shocking

* Make a run for it? Wouldn't you ponder it too, if your wife died and the focus was on you. Or would you stay around and hope your innocence would win over hearts and minds? (Keeping in mind that at one point, half the people on death row were let out because DNA evidence proved they didn't do it)

fly said:
* I bet 90% of police interviews are inconsistent.

* Found his wife's hair in his boat? Shocking

* Make a run for it? Wouldn't you ponder it too, if your wife died and the focus was on you. Or would you stay around and hope your innocence would win over hearts and minds? (Keeping in mind that at one point, half the people on death row were let out because DNA evidence proved they didn't do it)

considering she had never been to the boat, supposedly, it was a little odd.

blaming the police? 420 SMOKE EVERYDAY MAN!!!!

If someone had taken my wife and unborn child, running would not be the first thing on my mind. Finding the asshole that did it would be. I am innocent and would have nothing to fear UNLESS the person that committed the crime was seriously out to get me to begin with.

I also don't plan on cheating on my wife.