Videogame related media

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
This shall be the repository for video game related stuff in the popular culture. Got a favorite Penny Arcade strip? Post it here. Black mage doin' some crazy shit in 8-Bit Theater? Gimmie a link. PvP characters discussing how big a lie the cake is? You got it... put it here.

I shall open with a delightful, video game inspired short from The Escapist (where that zero punctuation guy does his shtick):

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-film-festival/329-First-Place-Arcadocalypse

and for dessert there is this:

21.jpg

Last edited:
Without the aid of a youtube video please, I am at work.

I'll be the first to admit that I hate consoles with a passion. However I will give the best advise I can. First off if there is a monetary concern then go for the wii. Secondly, if money isn't a concern then look at the the catalog of games for each system. This includes both the current catalog and up coming games. Pick the system that mirrors the interest of the person you are buying the system for.

I'll be the first to admit that I hate consoles with a passion. However I will give the best advise I can. First off if there is a monetary concern then go for the wii. Secondly, if money isn't a concern then look at the the catalog of games for each system. This includes both the current catalog and up coming games. Pick the system that mirrors the interest of the person you are buying the system for.

Well I'm buying it for me/my bf. I'm just concerned that there aren't enough serious games for the wii and you have to buy accessories to go with each game. However, I do enjoy light hearted games and it seems like it'd give you a good work out. However the PS3 and Xbox360 both look really good, and the fact people keep going on about Blueray discs and PS3's is really grinding my gears. I don't care about blue ray, what's so wrong with normal DVD's? So that's annoying me about the PS3. But then the Xbox is Microsoft, which is more annoying than blue ray discs.

Well I'm buying it for me/my bf. I'm just concerned that there aren't enough serious games for the wii and you have to buy accessories to go with each game. However, I do enjoy light hearted games and it seems like it'd give you a good work out. However the PS3 and Xbox360 both look really good, and the fact people keep going on about Blueray discs and PS3's is really grinding my gears. I don't care about blue ray, what's so wrong with normal DVD's? So that's annoying me about the PS3. But then the Xbox is Microsoft, which is more annoying than blue ray discs.

Ignore the Blueray-MS crap. Pick the one that has the best game catalog for you and your boyfriend. So that you both will get maximum enjoyment out of it. :heart: