Video from my group here in Tampa

Stop it now. I talked to her and if I have to talk to every single one of you, I will, which I should not have to. We are supposed to be adults here and learn to rein this shit in.

I understand this is the net and all and flames sometimes are easy to do but we moved here to get away from all that. if you want flames I got some boards to introduce you to. and I doubt you would like the welcoming committee

Right now Dj mingle at least has the balls to make and post His videos..lets see the rest of you do the same... you don't like the vid? that's kool. make some suggestions so the next one will be even hotter. Artist grow in response to thier audience. but if all people are gonna do is shit on them them how do you expect them to get better?

this is the most youy guys are going to hear from me on the subject. so any further comments feel free to im me or pm me about it

in all fairness, she did bring this directly on herself with her rather harsh criticism...it was particularly harsh due to the fact she's new and apparently doesn't play too well with others

anywho, we're all adults...nothing to see here...move along :D

Try reading the threads if you only find one.

she was being a jerk + hyper and got what she deserved imo :p

I would rather this place not be that way but neither fly or I are here 24/7 so a little vigilante justice took care of things

she was being a jerk + hyper and got what she deserved imo :p

I would rather this place not be that way but neither fly or I are here 24/7 so a little vigilante justice took care of things

I didn't say she didn't deserve it for the way she acted, but this isn't the only thread this has been happening in.

VEry cool for sharing your video and for actually doing the video. How many people in this world sit around and talk about "doing something", but never do.

You are actually doing it! Please make and share more.

don't know which one you're talking about player but YES, the missus has a sister.. an activist type who moved out to San Fran and works for a union. pretty hot mang. it's funny but my wife IS in the video, and she's there bec I was banging her roomie.. the blonde chick in the stage shot.. wifey also in that shot.

the sister, heather, is on our myspace homepage TOP FRIENDS, lmao www.myspace.com/TheBoozeBrothers411

I'll see what I can do for you :D

and excuse my ignorance (guess I can't be in the Smart Union) but what is pinay?
Fillipino

Pinay is female phillipino and pinoy is male.

don't know which one you're talking about player but YES, the missus has a sister.. an activist type who moved out to San Fran and works for a union. pretty hot mang. it's funny but my wife IS in the video, and she's there bec I was banging her roomie.. the blonde chick in the stage shot.. wifey also in that shot.

the sister, heather, is on our myspace homepage TOP FRIENDS, lmao www.myspace.com/TheBoozeBrothers411

I'll see what I can do for you

Noever mind her myspace sez in a relationship and I don't rub another man's rhubarb.

Last edited: