Video from my group here in Tampa

Especially awful. You, sir, have reached a new low with humanity, congrats :heart:

If I can give some advice, you should dance more in the videos. Surprisingly, you dance better than those Hooter hoes. And you are certainly better eye candy than those Jenny Craig failures that have a hard time getting words out.

:heart:

word up... sex sells, what can i say?!

Knyte, i humbly understand.. we're pretty much just party rockers, not too deep... as evidenced by that vid.. lmao..

we were gonna get Common for the remix but he wanted too much cash...

glad you liked it WAW.. it is what it is, ya know?

Ok that has got to be the worst shit i've ever sat through. It's wack, and doesn't even have a beat worth mentioning. The girls in the video can't dance for shit and there's nothing worse than watching a bunch of fat white dudes thinkin they're cool cuz they can make some words rhyme.

If I had 10 thumbs you'd get ever last one of them DOWN.

Ok that has got to be the worst shit i've ever sat through. It's wack, and doesn't even have a beat worth mentioning. The girls in the video can't dance for shit and there's nothing worse than watching a bunch of fat white dudes thinkin they're cool cuz they can make some words rhyme.

If I had 10 thumbs you'd get ever last one of them DOWN.

lmao at "fat white dudes"... and we're cool for so many other reasons than we can make words rhyme.

but thanks for your opinion.