Verbal Dodgeball-Between my team and Knyte's...

Coqui said:
Explanation in 5 posts (spamming withheld) or it's locked shawn.

You guys are pretty testy when left in the dark.

I was flying by the seat of my pants with this one in the hopes we could start a schoolyard battle of the words.

If y'all can't handle it I understand.

KNYTE was just a random pick of people online at the time...

shawndavid said:
You guys are pretty testy when left in the dark.

I was flying by the seat of my pants with this one in the hopes we could start a schoolyard battle of the words.

If y'all can't handle it I understand.

KNYTE was just a random pick of people online at the time...

So a dissing contest then?

shawndavid said:
Freestyle - whatever your heart desires.

One must be chosen for a team though...waiting on KNYTE's 1st round draft choice...

Also, I think we should choose team names. It will give more fodder for the cannons.

For the sake of possible great fun and humor, I'll allow it.

I try not to play these kinds of games, people's feelings get hurt,

Things are sad which were thought to be a joke which don't get taken that way, someone responds back with something not intended to be a joke, next thing you know everyone is angry.

If it's played entirely silly and the insults consist of "Coqui's arty skills are lame" then that's fine, otherwise I think I will have to pass.

KNYTE said:
I try not to play these kinds of games, people's feelings get hurt,

Things are sad which were thought to be a joke which don't get taken that way, someone responds back with something not intended to be a joke, next thing you know everyone is angry.

If it's played entirely silly and the insults consist of "Coqui's arty skills are lame" then that's fine, otherwise I think I will have to pass.
"You have the general mental accuity of a mashed potato, and you emit the odor of stale cabbage"