Vegas Meet October 2007??

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Kimie and I are planning a weekend (or so) in Vegas for our anniversary and would like to formally invite anyone who can make it to join us. Since it's a ways out I figure it will give people enough time to consider it and get onboard if there is legimate interest, so how does everyone feel about it? Should we make it an "official" deal?

Post your thoughts here...

And for stopping by here are two shots of an attractive woman not wearing very much:

(psuedo-NSFW)

19645f5b67f17306.jpg
19645f5b67f1962a.jpg

Zac and I have been talking about going to Vegas someday. Maybe we can make a long weekend of it, but we have planned to spend most of our time in Maryland. We'll see what we can work out. :heart:

Knyte, not all of us know when your anniversary is, lol, when are you going to vegas?

Edit - October What?

Our anniversary is on the 17th, but since we'd like to get as many people there as possible, and since we have probably the least amount of distance to travel, I'm opening the meet to any set of dates in October that the forum can agree upon.

Last edited:
Our anniversary is on the 17th, but since we'd like to get as many people here as possible, and since we have probably the least amount of distance to travel, I'm opening the meet to any set of dates in October that the forum can agree upon.

Oh, thats pretty cool. Since it is such an early advance notice I could actually start planning my money around it. Hmmmmmmmmmm

I'll go, but I'm staying at the Bunny Ranch.

lol, as one of our activites we should go there as a group, pool money together, and hire the hottest chick there to sit in a room and do someone's Calculus homework for an hour or some mundane crap like that.

It would be funny if I got you pregnant. Forum drama ++

I'm hyped up on anti-baby precautions. It'd be even more drama if you violated fly's asshole while I fapped in a dark corner.

You missed the joke. Must be that city education getting to you.

And if there were meets closer than 20 hours away, I might go.

Why don't you fly? Save back 20 bucks a week and you're good to go.

By the way, just pick a date and set it and let everyone figure out their schedules on their own. Leaving it open for discussion will only complicate things.

I will definitely make it though. I've always wanted to see the Hoover Dam. And I can only drink beer since I disapprove of the city's horribly irresponsible water policies.