Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
ufc-130-poster.jpg

Main card

Note: All draws are considered loses

so is there a place i can make a bet?

When I create these threads, I first have to create the thread and submit it before I am taken to the page where I put in all the bets. So you will first see a thread without bets until I've finished putting in all the bets.

Rampage TKO
Nelson Dec
Alves KO
Struve Sub maybe
Stann KO

Also love Torres on the undercard, he's a fucking funny guy with a great meximullet

I really don't see the Mir fight going to a decision. Mir doesn't do decisions. His last one was 6 years ago during his comeback after the accident.

I don't really see either having an advantage on the ground, and if Dos Santos couldn't KO Roy Nelson, then there no way in hell Francisco Santos Mir III is gonna do it.

I don't really see either having an advantage on the ground, and if Dos Santos couldn't KO Roy Nelson, then there no way in hell Francisco Santos Mir III is gonna do it.

See I don't see it that way. Just because one fighter can't KO someone, doesn't mean another can't. Also, Mir is so underrated due to all the hate he receives.

See I don't see it that way. Just because one fighter can't KO someone, doesn't mean another can't. Also, Mir is so underrated due to all the hate he receives.

Mir is underrated because his standup is shit. His KO of crocop was such a shitty fight it didn't get KO of the night on a card where that was the only KO.

Mir is underrated because his standup is shit. His KO of crocop was such a shitty fight it didn't get KO of the night on a card where that was the only KO.

The KO itself was pretty nice, especially to a former K1 Champ.

Also the knock down of Kongo which lead to a submission was great. Helluva punch.

Also the TKO of Big Nog was good.

Like I said, Mir is just hated on because of his personality. He's got pretty damn good hands for a huge grappler. In my opinion his striking is much better than BigC's.

The KO itself was pretty nice, especially to a former K1 Champ.

Also the knock down of Kongo which lead to a submission was great. Helluva punch.

Also the TKO of Big Nog was good.

Like I said, Mir is just hated on because of his personality. He's got pretty damn good hands for a huge grappler. In my opinion his striking is much better than BigC's.

I just think he doesn't vary his standup enough, just throws the same fucking combo over and over. Nog was all zombie mode from a staph infection for that fight. He looked totally different against Couture in his next one when healthy. Nelson's pretty good at gameplanning, both crucifixing his way through TUF and KO'ing struve, who's like a foot taller than him.

Either way, should be a fun scrap.

Also heard if Stann wins, he may be doing TUF next. meh.

Mir is one of those unpredictable fighters. Hes a decent fighter, just never know whats going to happen.

Big country just gets no respect because he looks like a fat slob... If he can het on to of mir on the ground, it will turn into another lesner beating.

Mir is one of those unpredictable fighters. Hes a decent fighter, just never know whats going to happen.

Big country just gets no respect because he looks like a fat slob... If he can het on to of mir on the ground, it will turn into another lesner beating.

Doubt that will happen either. I just don't see how BigC can hold mir down with Mir's ground skills and strength. On the ground, Mir is no Kimbo. On the ground BigC is no Lesnar.

His fat rolls envelop his opponents on the ground so they can't move or do anything. Its an amazing technique actually.

I've always liked mir simply because of his excellent ground game for being such a big guy.

His fat rolls envelop his opponents on the ground so they can't move or do anything. Its an amazing technique actually.

I've always liked mir simply because of his excellent ground game for being such a big guy.

Yeah I saw what he did to Kimbo on TUF. Really can't see that happening to Mir. Mir and BigC as just as good as each other on the ground so if it goes there it'll more than likely be a stalemate unless one make a big mistake down there.