Vault Soda

why_ask_why said:
good job coke! killing legacy products is always a sure fire way to keep market share

I don't drink coffee either...I do drink a lot of coke though...I get a 32oz every morning with my breakfast and get free refills all day at chikfila downstairs...the ladies all know me by name :)
They're following the lead of candy and snack companies. You keep the main 2 or 3 sellers going, but update their look more regularly, kill the low volume sellers, and come out with a lot of "limited edition" flavors. People will buy them up just to try them because they won't be around for long. It is smart.

theacoustician said:
They're following the lead of candy and snack companies. You keep the main 2 or 3 sellers going, but update their look more regularly, kill the low volume sellers, and come out with a lot of "limited edition" flavors. People will buy them up just to try them because they won't be around for long. It is smart.

it's lost on me :eek:

Because we need more energy drinks.

Whatever happened to that nasty beer with the caffeine and stuff in it? I've never seen it in any bar I've been to.

Sarcasmo said:
Because we need more energy drinks.

Whatever happened to that nasty beer with the caffeine and stuff in it? I've never seen it in any bar I've been to.
They sell it in Kroger. I think its B^e

theacoustician said:

Limited edition Hersheys Dark Chocolate and Rasberry Nuggets :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
"Budweiser E, because it's beer with something Extra"

Yeah, it's still in convenience stores around here

Have you tried it? It just sounds horrible. The idea does, anyway. Maybe there's no taste difference.

Sarcasmo said:
Have you tried it? It just sounds horrible. The idea does, anyway. Maybe there's no taste difference.
Well, it's Budweiser, nuff said :p

Truthfully, it tastes better (to me) than all caffeinated or 'energy' beverages other than coffee/tea. I haven't tastes a regular Bud in about 18 years so I can't compare it to that at all, but it's less bitter than the World Select.

Sarcasmo said:

I don't drink coffee or sodas, unless that soda is mixed with vodka. :cool:

Bud E is absolutely disgusting. Shawn and Amy swear by that crap and I just don't get it. I tried to sit around and drink a few with them, but *shudder*