Vampire Zombies

Vampires only will drink fresh blood. It would be like you drinking rotten milk to survive. I don't know if a zombie would be attracted to a vampire. It has brains so I guess it would.

A vampire with AIDS would make a good story. Typically they are pretty disease resistant but AIDS is pretty damn strong.

b_sinning said:
Vampires only will drink fresh blood. It would be like you drinking rotten milk to survive. I don't know if a zombie would be attracted to a vampire. It has brains so I guess it would.

A vampire with AIDS would make a good story. Typically they are pretty disease resistant but AIDS is pretty damn strong.

Vampires couldn't get AIDS. They're dead. They have no immune system or T-cells to lose. Vampires can't get any disease.

Lord Flaccid said:
Vampires couldn't get AIDS. They're dead. They have no immune system or T-cells to lose. Vampires can't get any disease.
Again, if they're dead why can you kill them? :p

b_sinning said:
They just aren't very good at being dead.
we need more technical clarification on the issue

In Romanian folklore, a Moroii is a living vampire, as opposed to a Strigoi (undead vampire).

So you dont have to be dead to be a vampire

In Romanian mythology, strigoi (same form singular or plural) are the evil souls of the dead rising from the tombs during the night to haunt the neighbourhood. A strigoaicǎ (singular feminine form) is a witch.

Undead vampires dont appear to have a corpeal form

Last edited:
Vampires' bodies are dead. They are people who died whose corpses were reanimated by evil forces and who thus thirsted for the blood of the living. Originally, hundreds of years ago. That's it. You can destroy their bodies, but not their spirits. Eastern Europe has dozens of variations of vampiric lore, the most famous of course being Vlad Dracul.

My point is, just because their bodies are hosting their evil spirits doesn't mean the body still lives or is affected by disease. The only reason you can even kill one is because whoever invented the tale centuries or millenia ago needed closure. No one wants a blood thirsty demon running around that is unstoppable. Thus stakes, garlic, sunlight, etc. It made the uneducated and illiterate people who fell for the superstition feel safe, like there was something they could do to protect themselves.

But logically, disease wouldn't do anything. Vampires operate outside the bounds of normal anatomy and mortality.

Lord Flaccid said:
Vampires' bodies are dead. They are people who died whose corpses were reanimated by evil forces and who thus thirsted for the blood of the living. Originally, hundreds of years ago. That's it. You can destroy their bodies, but not their spirits. Eastern Europe has dozens of variations of vampiric lore, the most famous of course being Vlad Dracul.

My point is, just because their bodies are hosting their evil spirits doesn't mean the body still lives or is affected by disease. The only reason you can even kill one is because whoever invented the tale centuries or millenia ago needed closure. No one wants a blood thirsty demon running around that is unstoppable. Thus stakes, garlic, sunlight, etc. It made the uneducated and illiterate people who fell for the superstition feel safe, like there was something they could do to protect themselves.

But logically, disease wouldn't do anything. Vampires operate outside the bounds of normal anatomy and mortality.

Why do they need to feed if they aren't alive then huh???

fly said:
Why do they need to feed if they aren't alive then huh???

Because it's scary. It isn't supposed to make sense. It was the nerds who tried to rationalize it and make it gay, much like the whole thing with the Force in Star Wars and the midichlorians or whatever. Stupidest fucking thing ever. And I don't even like Star Wars.

Lord Flaccid said:
Because it's scary. It isn't supposed to make sense. It was the nerds who tried to rationalize it and make it gay, much like the whole thing with the Force in Star Wars and the midichlorians or whatever. Stupidest fucking thing ever. And I don't even like Star Wars.

YOU DON'T LIKE STAR WARS??????

*sigh* Now we really do have to break up. :(

Lord Flaccid said:
Mandilorians, dickweed. :rolleyes:

Bubbles said:
YOU DON'T LIKE STAR WARS??????

*sigh* Now we really do have to break up. :(

The first 3 I love. Grew up on them, watched them about 5,766 times. But they're just movies. The other ones were horrible and pointless and Lucas should be ashamed he didn't just leave them to the imaginations of his fans.

But yeah, they aren't as cool as Indiana Jones.