valentine plans

Oh, I hate Valentines. It's such a contrived piece of shit "holiday". If I have to use that one day to show my wife I love her, then I've failed the rest of the year. Use an anniversary instead to show love or some other day that means something to you personally.

If I decide I have money I want to burn, I'd rather spend it on an anal herpes injection instead of flowers or whatnot on valentines.

Fucking valentines.

A++ post. Will read again.

And Hallmark can huff my butthole.

Taking Jackie on a romantic ski trip the weekend after.

So you can say you snuggled with a snowbunny?

54745c3ac3d88b6d.jpg

:drool:

I went to dinner with 3 and a half guys last year.

I think I posted that before...

My roomate, Josh, and I went to Bennigans, My uncle (hence the "half." Trust me, he's realllllly short!) and I went to Cold Stone for icecream, and I hung out with my now s.o. for a movie at his place.

This year I'll let him deside if we really want to do something or have some quality snoggin' time on the couch. >)

I think of it a good reminder to show the ones you love that you appreciate them. I'm not saying only do this on VD-day*, but it gives those who are normally away a reason to come home.

*Venereal Disease :lol:

We went to an AWESOME dinner last night at BT in Hyde Park if anyone has heard of it.

Had the sea bass on rice... drool

We're going to Urban Fondue for their fondue for 2 dinner. Included is an amuse bouch course, cheese course, meat course, and of course chocolate fondue to finish the night off. Oh and I think a bottle of champagne. I can't wait! It's costing an arm and a leg but soooo worth it.

Oh and probably some sex too.

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, shocker I know, but my b-day is that week so we always end up doing something for the two of them together. Most times the reproductive act is involved.

Eh, I cared a lot more about Valentine's Day when I was single (or when I was with Ironman but we were apart for the day, which was... every year up until now.) I was always jealous of my friends with their stupid gifts and their stupid boyfriends taking them on stupid dates and giving them stupid flowers and stupid chocolates and being stupidly romantic.

Now I don't really care very much. I mean, if we do something it would be nice, but I don't expect it and I wouldn't suggest it. He's romantic all the time, so it seems silly to expect him to be even MORE romantic on one particular day just because the calendar says so.

As far as I know, we have no plans.