Baby Vaggie Babies

Unhealthy baby = shorter baby. Shorter people = less successful. They are handicapping their child already.

I'd kill myself if I had some sort of medical condition that forced me to eat vegiteantuinnisn. Fawwk that!

You can twist anything to fit your needs if you work hard enough at it. Your opinion will never sway their decision.

yeah, this is what they've done IMO. only cite data/websites/science journals that support their stance and lifestyle. but yes, first kid. but she's preggo with their second.. due in june i think. they're going to be stretched sooooooo thin.

this one seems to state exactly what I'm thinking.. that some nutrients are simply ONLY FOUND IN ANIMAL MEAT.
i mean, i just don't get it. if there's even a CHANCE of it messing up your kid, why do it?

Because some people are so frickin' stubborn, it doesn't matter who suffers in their pursuit of being right. One can only pray for a genetic disposition towards impotence to be passed down.

he has a degree in BIOLOGY for god's sake. and she's getting her phD from veterinary school in May (that explains it doesn't it.)

and I think the differences in the need for meat are less with adults. I think there are DEVELOPMENTAL NEEDS associated with not being vegan as a toddler, and from what the article said, there may have been issues in the womb. :waw: