Vaccines schmaccines

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
So, who's a parent here and who is concerned about the number of shitty ass vaccines that we have to have shot into our children?

Also, who's going to get the H1n1 vaccine when it comes out in Oct.?

While in the military I was inject with every possible "test vaccine". I'm always concerned with what they are putting out there. But I'm not sure how much of a choice alot of parents will have with the H1N1. I know here they will be doing them in school and have been discussing making them mandatory to attend school.

fucking germ donkeys, make their parents sick who come to work and make me sick.

i don't care if it's obamas piss and it can allegedly cure cancer, inject all the little bastards with it.

:mad:

I wish there was a way to calculate how much money is being made on H1N1 hysteria.

Still not as much as Def Leppard Hysteria

hysteria_big.jpg

H1N1 no.

anyone remember the year the HHSS said they were really low on flu vaccines and to let the elderly get it because they were the 'at risk' group and we had a suspiciously unusual Flu year? (it was a few years back)

I think sometimes (read: most of the time) we make problems worse with some/most of the solutions we come up with.

I am not a parent, therefore I am unconcerned. However I believe kids should be breast fed when babies and eat dirt as toddles, does that count as a vaccine?
This. Even though it has nothing to do with the flu.

People should also just not go to work when they get sick. They come in and are spaced on cough syrup and bitch and moan about being sick the entire time ANYWAY. Fucking bastards.

Don't have a choice, I'll probably be getting it in the next month or so.

Yeah I don't miss that at all. I went through 10 plus different Anthrax tests as well as the 03-04 small pox push. I'm not sure if anyone has had the small pox shots but after you get the shot it turns into a super nasty, infected, swollen mess that you have to keep covered with bandages until it heals. They gave us ours and shipped my team to the middle of Jordan. Our wounds got all nasty and we had not medical team there and no bandages.

People should also just not go to work when they get sick. They come in and are spaced on cough syrup and bitch and moan about being sick the entire time ANYWAY. Fucking bastards.

This is why I maintain that my previous employer's policy of grouping sick and vacation days into the same pool, was a terrible idea.

You don't want to lose your vacation days, so, you just come into work and fail until it's time to go home.

Yeah I don't miss that at all. I went through 10 plus different Anthrax tests as well as the 03-04 small pox push. I'm not sure if anyone has had the small pox shots but after you get the shot it turns into a super nasty, infected, swollen mess that you have to keep covered with bandages until it heals. They gave us ours and shipped my team to the middle of Jordan. Our wounds got all nasty and we had not medical team there and no bandages.

Jeezus God!

Haven't had that one. I got Hep A/B and a TB skin test when I arrived at my base, though.

So, who's a parent here and who is concerned about the number of shitty ass vaccines that we have to have shot into our children?

Also, who's going to get the H1n1 vaccine when it comes out in Oct.?

I'm much much more concerned about the kids who don't get vaccines, because parents think they cause autism or other stupid shit Jenny McCarthy claims this week.

Last edited:
Never got a flu shot, neither have my kids. I've had the flu twice in my life, my kids only about 3 combined.

Haven't had that one. I got Hep A/B and a TB skin test when I arrived at my base, though.

I remember standing in a shot line. First person would give you Motrin. The 2nd person would give you a piece of paper saying to take the Motrin 2 hours prior to getting the shot and the 3rd person would give you the Anthrax shot. The whole process took like 5 minutes.