Hawt Vacation!!!

Yeah, I saw him get drunk and burn food after only 12 hours of drinking.

HOW DOES ONE FUCK UP GRILLING!? It's a SIMPLE process. Put meat on, wait X minutes, flip, wait X minutes, pull meat off.

rZk18.png

My basement has 2 feet of water in it.

ETA: People like this are why I never say anything concrete on the internet.

Perhaps if you stopped being so paranoid and posted something real about yourself people would stop treating you like a troll and start taking you seriously. The picture I have of you goes something like this:

Young dude who claims he's had every job out there including some top secret security positions without any real training or experience because he's been taking care of his sick and now deceased parents for years while building a road and rebuilding his dilapidated home in east bumfuck nowhere which is now flooded so apparently he wasn't even very good at that job. Now he posts on the internet full time and does not use google for anything because only idiots use google. It's not a very nice picture and I'm a pretty nice person.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps if you stopped being so paranoid and posted something real about yourself people would stop treating you like a troll and start taking you seriously. The picture I have of you goes something like this:

Young dude who claims he's had every job out there including some top secret security positions without any real training or experience because he's been taking care of his sick and now deceased parents for years while building a road and rebuilding his dilapidated home in east bumfuck nowhere which is now flooded so apparently he wasn't even very good at that job. Now he posts on the internet full time and does not use google for anything because only idiots use google. It's not a very nice picture and I'm a pretty nice person.
I never claimed to 'top secret' anything. I said I did physical security at a variety of places which just means I was the person outside actually doing it vs an administrative position.

Said I had a lot of jobs, not 'every' job. I have worked since I was 12 so it's not really difficult to get a lot of variety.

Houses in some areas don't have dry basements and you just deal with it. Just the concept of using the basement for anything other than underfloor access is laughable.

You are confusing what other say, and what I say. I don't say much of anything at all, everyone else just draws conclusions.

Last edited:
Every house I've ever lived in had a basement and none of them ever flooded except once when the water heater went up but it wasn't even a water heater that was our responsibility. Anywho, I've spent many many happy hours in unflooded basements in lots of different places.

Every house I've ever lived in had a basement and none of them ever flooded except once when the water heater went up but it wasn't even a water heater that was our responsibility. Anywho, I've spent many many happy hours in unflooded basements in lots of different places.
At one of my old houses, I used to spend like most of my time in the basement cause we had a shop down there and stuff, was very fun. Dryest basement ever was when I lived across the street from a MASSIVE quarry. This isn't the first house with a wet basement I've seen though.

Thing about right here is, there are hills near here, and Im on a plain that goes out to a lake. So the water hits the hills, water goes downhill and bam, the natural aquifer rises. It can be controlled, and it is, but it will never be 100% dry.