Vacation spots

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,558
If we can work it out, I really want to go somewhere for our anniversay (Oct). Where are some cool places to visit that don't cost tons?

theacoustician said:
Define "costs tons"

If we go outside of Utah I would set the range to be 600-800 ideally, mabye more. So if anybody knows of anything within driving range, that would be great.

I've been to all the national parks in Utah, and the beach is always nice, I was just looking for something new.

kiwi said:
If we go outside of Utah I would set the range to be 600-800 ideally, mabye more. So if anybody knows of anything within driving range, that would be great.

I've been to all the national parks in Utah, and the beach is always nice, I was just looking for something new.

Lake Tahoe is a relatively short drive from you, and it's loads of fun.

kiwi said:

Oregon!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Not really...
If you are looking for warm, go some place tropical... a cruise or a resort or something.

Or Oregon :D

Don't really need warm and I think I am going to seriously consider Oregon/Washington, I haven't been there since I was 2 and would love to go back. Oregon does have a beautiful coast. What is the weather like in Sept/Oct?

kiwi said:
Don't really need warm and I think I am going to seriously consider Oregon/Washington, I haven't been there since I was 2 and would love to go back. Oregon does have a beautiful coast. What is the weather like in Sept/Oct?

A lot like the weather in the Pacific North West the rest of the year: Cold and rainy.

kiwi said:

Yeah, at that price range you're pretty much limited to where you can drive. Why not find a map, find where you live, and draw a circle with a 500 mi radius. See what cool places are inside the circle that you haven't visited yet and go for it.

If you can wing the price I'd say Catalina Island. Like a little mini-hawaiian vacation!

But so help me god if I run into you all and your kids in the mall! UNLEASH THE FURY!!!! :p JK.

Millions said:
If you can wing the price I'd say Catalina Island. Like a little mini-hawaiian vacation!

But so help me god if I run into you all and your kids in the mall! UNLEASH THE FURY!!!! :p JK.

I agree about Catalina Island, I love that place. KNYTE on the other hand isn't all to keen on beaches and such.

No worry about the kids, this will be an adult only vacation :D .