vacation, anyone?

Yeah its dumb. I was bored with my gen-ed credits so I talked with my counselor to bounce me over to core. I am taking management and micro/macro economic courses thheeennn I will be in accounting courses.

By that time I will be transferring anyways. College drop out three times, changed colleges going on the third time.

I'll get there one day. :hs:

I went to a technical school after high school, so I never had to deal with this bullshit. After that I went for all of my legal courses and didn't deal with it then either. Apparently bean counters need to know the ins and outs of pottery and 17th century British literature though. :dont:

I was talking to a guy who got a first in Economics last night who now works for a small hedge fund. He didn't even know yesterdays LIBOR.

Hot shit... hot shit..

I went to a technical school after high school, so I never had to deal with this bullshit. After that I went for all of my legal courses and didn't deal with it then either. Apparently bean counters need to know the ins and outs of pottery and 17th century British literature though. :dont:
Are you now just glossing over your glorious UNT academic career?

I have had to take three communication courses so far and a bunch of classes that have zero relevance. Its all a trick to get more money out of us.

Edit: Damn the man.