V for Visitors

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
The V remake just started out a two weeks ago it's pretty good so far. My only gripe is that there hasn't been a whole lot of action but they are only two episodes in and are still developing all of the characters and backstory. It has a lot of familiar faces from other TV shows, most of you will recognize Wash from Firefly.

I must say that I have high hopes for it, and it might actually deliver if it keeps going as it is.

Theyre lizards collecting people for food

Kimie said if evil lizard people (Ive taken to calling them Scalies) from outer space attack Earth I can stack those bastards up mountain high, even if they are wearing skin costumes.

I dunno. I think they are missing out on some prime opportunity here. They only have 4 episodes to build up a following before a long 2 month hiatus. (stupid, if you ask em). Lost, for however sucky it is, started off like gangbusters. IMHO, you have a high concept, high budget series, that's how you start it.

I could have missed these first two episodes, and not missed a single key plot element. Don't get me wrong, I WANT this show to succeed. Seriously. Nothing more, but so far, this show has been boring, and borderline fail.

I like it so far. I loved the original when I was a kid.

I can't believe they killed Wash in the first damn episode.

I dunno. I think they are missing out on some prime opportunity here. They only have 4 episodes to build up a following before a long 2 month hiatus. (stupid, if you ask em). Lost, for however sucky it is, started off like gangbusters. IMHO, you have a high concept, high budget series, that's how you start it.

I could have missed these first two episodes, and not missed a single key plot element. Don't get me wrong, I WANT this show to succeed. Seriously. Nothing more, but so far, this show has been boring, and borderline fail.

What key plot elements would hope/expect to miss? It's about an alien invasion.

It's realistic. Can you imagine a bunch of hot aliens coming to earth and curing diseases and living in "harmony" with us? You'd have about 17,000 new religions overnight. There'd be fellatio in the streets. It would be madness!

Last edited:
It's realistic. Can you imagine a bunch of hot aliens coming to earth and curing diseases and living in "harmony" with us? You'd have about 17,000 new religions overnight. There'd be fellatio in the streets. It would be madness!

I'd kill all of my neighbors and then say they were Scalies. Nothing like a quiet neighborhood.

Should we just call them Scaliens?

Even the original, old school V, within the first half hour, there were at least 3 laser bolt kills. I don't even think a single laser or otherwise energy weapon has been fired in TWO WHOLE EPISODES

I haven't even SEEN a damn ray gun.

gayness. Aliens, no rayguns?

Gayness.

Should we just call them Scaliens?

Even the original, old school V, within the first half hour, there were at least 3 laser bolt kills. I don't even think a single laser or otherwise energy weapon has been fired in TWO WHOLE EPISODES

I haven't even SEEN a damn ray gun.

gayness. Aliens, no rayguns?

Gayness.

Ray guns are soooooooooo 20th century.

Did you miss the nifty pod-thing shooting god doesn't know what?