uumm.. well, this has never happened.. a female co-worker is... uuhh..

Lord Flaccid said:
You didn't want to post that in the forum. Now Drool's going to show up in his clown costume with a sock full of ball bearings. You may never walk the same again. And your head's going to hurt for weeks.

crap... unless.. i already previously agreed with bubbles to have some kind of secret CODE..

where 10 minutes doesnt necessarily mean 10 minutes..
and useless Chatter doesnt necessarily mean Useless Chatter.

Ma171aC said:
crap... unless.. i already previously agreed with bubbles to have some kind of secret CODE..

where 10 minutes doesnt necessarily mean 10 minutes..
and useless Chatter doesnt necessarily mean Useless Chatter.

You'd need a Navajo code talker to throw him off.

Ma171aC said:
so .. how about general discussions about sex.. is that flirting??

I don't classify that as flirting. That's just an open and honest conversation. Talking isn't flirting, it's just talking. How you talk and your intentions behind it make it flirting. You could talk about the weather and it's innocent, but if you're all handsy and touchy while you're talking it's not.

Pandora said:
I don't classify that as flirting. That's just an open and honest conversation. Talking isn't flirting, it's just talking. How you talk and your intentions behind it make it flirting. You could talk about the weather and it's innocent, but if you're all handsy and touchy while you're talking it's not.

How many guys do you talk to about fucking? I mean, keep in mind they aren't talking about the weather. You don't just casually talk about humping with someone of the opposite sex.

Lord Flaccid said:
How many guys do you talk to about fucking? I mean, keep in mind they aren't talking about the weather. You don't just casually talk about humping with someone of the opposite sex.

not with a casual friend, but i casually talk about sex with male friends of mine. it's not flirting. unless i make myself flirt via body language and suggestiveness, that is.

Thorn Bird said:
not with a casual friend, but i casually talk about sex with male friends of mine. it's not flirting. unless i make myself flirt via body language and suggestiveness, that is.

Man I must be old fashioned and/or prude then. Which is amazing, considering I've slept with so many women that no one would ever even believe me. I just think that there are things you don't talk about with certain people, and if you do, it's for a reason. Sex for example.

Personally I would never engage....say....Pandora or Bubbles in a conversation about sex and say "I really like to take a girl from behind while holding her by the hair". That's just way too much information. Talk like that should be reserved for your significant other, in the privacy of your own home, not just some friend who's in a relationship with someone or someone you casually work with. Yikes.

But if I did say something like that, knowing guys like I think I do, I'm pretty sure I'd be searching for some poon-tang.

Lord Flaccid said:
Man I must be old fashioned and/or prude then. Which is amazing, considering I've slept with so many women that no one would ever even believe me. I just think that there are things you don't talk about with certain people, and if you do, it's for a reason. Sex for example.

Personally I would never engage....say....Pandora or Bubbles in a conversation about sex and say "I really like to take a girl from behind while holding her by the hair". That's just way too much information. Talk like that should be reserved for your significant other, in the privacy of your own home, not just some friend who's in a relationship with someone or someone you casually work with. Yikes.

But if I did say something like that, knowing guys like I think I do, I'm pretty sure I'd be searching for some poon-tang.

well, it's not like we compare gruesome experiences or anything. we might talk about how frequent it might be, or if something's changed in the relationship or something. i guess we might be talking about two different kinds of sex, too. maybe you're talking casual while i'm talking relationship. sex isn't a dirty thing and can be talked about in ways other than vulgar. and i wouldn't come talk to you or any other guy on here about my sex life, either. it'd be with a friend whom i trust and know.

Thorn Bird said:
well, it's not like we compare gruesome experiences or anything. we might talk about how frequent it might be, or if something's changed in the relationship or something. i guess we might be talking about two different kinds of sex, too. maybe you're talking casual while i'm talking relationship. sex isn't a dirty thing and can be talked about in ways other than vulgar. and i wouldn't come talk to you or any other guy on here about my sex life, either. it'd be with a friend whom i trust and know.

I was going to say that but got tired of typing. There are, of course, different levels of sexual intimacy and exploratory conversation. I've talked about the principle of sex with female friends, including married ones, but it's kept strictly to a small talk basis or a few brief questions. Anything more than that is just none of my business and I don't need to know about it.

Just thought I'd add sometimes office relationships work, Knyte and I met while working together. On that note, without actually being there and hearing the conversation and seeing the body language, i don't feel any of us could come to a solid conclusion on what went on between your co-worker and yourself. Do I think you should have casual sex? No, cause I'm mormom and we don't believe in pre-marital sex.

Lord Flaccid said:
I was going to say that but got tired of typing. There are, of course, different levels of sexual intimacy and exploratory conversation. I've talked about the principle of sex with female friends, including married ones, but it's kept strictly to a small talk basis or a few brief questions. Anything more than that is just none of my business and I don't need to know about it.

there ya go.

Lord Flaccid said:
You would be shocked at the infidelity I see on a daily basis. Married people (not to each other) walking around holding hands at lunch, meeting at bars after work, flirting in the hallways, etc.
At our agency down the street, you can look out the windows over the hotel accross the street at lunch and watch all the people that go there for an hour or two.