Utah Police State

fly said:
Can you be sure the government had an open and shut case? No. It's likely in an police operation AND rave that big, that some miscommunication happened on BOTH sides.

The operation wasn't that big. It was just crowd dispersal, with a couple of people arrested for various things. I'm going on the assumption that, based on past experience, the ravers are blowing things WAY out of proportion because kids at parties absolutely hate being told to fuck off by cops. And of course, after watching that video and seeing nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary.

I've been to many raves here in Dallas that weren't ever discovered by the police, and I've been to many that were. In every single case where the cops showed up, there were dickheads who mouthed off and cried foul, abuse of authority, official oppression, anything they could think of because they were pissed and/or hate being told what to do. Kids are stupid is all I'm saying, and they LOVE to be dramatic.

I went to a police rave one time it was great, instead of glowsticks we just used the beater sticks. Dude you havent been to a rave unless you seen an ASP on some strings flying around your head man. The best part was they used flare guns and lit up the night sky so bright man the colors were the coolest. Then for a grand finish they all took out there glocks and shot the turntables, freaking wicked man tubular rock out with your caulk out im blowing up rub my face man

BeeRad said:
I went to a police rave one time it was great, instead of glowsticks we just used the beater sticks. Dude you havent been to a rave unless you seen an ASP on some strings flying around your head man. The best part was they used flare guns and lit up the night sky so bright man the colors were the coolest. Then for a grand finish they all took out there glocks and shot the turntables, freaking wicked man tubular rock out with your caulk out im blowing up rub my face man

Just smile and wave honey, smile and wave.