UT

You can't really bunny hop in original UT. UT2k4 you can do that double-jump and maybe a bunny hop, but this isn't CS 1.5 man.

Although I do know some friends who can still bunny hop in CS 1.6. One of which is banned from CAL for bring "too good". :fly:

Last night I ALT-TABBED out to check the time, and then couldn't get back into UT. UT doesn't handle that very well for whatever reason.

You can't really bunny hop in original UT. UT2k4 you can do that double-jump and maybe a bunny hop, but this isn't CS 1.5 man.

Although I do know some friends who can still bunny hop in CS 1.6. One of which is banned from CAL for bring "too good". :fly:

Last night I ALT-TABBED out to check the time, and then couldn't get back into UT. UT doesn't handle that very well for whatever reason.

Trust me....she was bunny hopping. I still killed her, but it's still annoying.

I don't play it full screen because my computer can't seem to handle it.

I always bunny hop around the board when I'm not translocating

I think there is a difference between tactical jumping and "bunny-hopping".

Tactical jumping (IMO) is where you jump to dodge, out-manuever, or gain elevation on your opponent to get a better kill angle.

Bunny hopping is where you just hit the jump button over and over in the hope that you will be randomly harder to it.

I think there is a difference between tactical jumping and "bunny-hopping".

Tactical jumping (IMO) is where you jump to dodge, out-manuever, or gain elevation on your opponent to get a better kill angle.

Bunny hopping is where you just hit the jump button over and over in the hope that you will be randomly harder to it.

I do both :D

i find bunny hopping especially fun when the gravity is low. those levels that allow you to practically hover for long periods of time are awesome.

i find bunny hopping especially fun when the gravity is low. those levels that allow you to practically hover for long periods of time are awesome.

there's some map that's basically a giant room with a solid black floor and has very little gravity. I watched schmilk absolutely DOMINATE after popping in during the middle of a round. I've never heard a computer exclaim HOLY SHIT so many times :lol:

there's some map that's basically a giant room with a solid black floor and has very little gravity. I watched schmilk absolutely DOMINATE after popping in during the middle of a round. I've never heard a computer exclaim HOLY SHIT so many times :lol:

i haven't heard a "HOOLLLLLYYYY SSSHHHHHIIIIITTTTT!!!" in awhile:(

Wow! I was playing some single player and apparently I finished off the assaults because it cut to some big room with podiums and a big gold statue on the assault platform. Cool! Now I gotta finish the rest... then do them all again on hard. Is that how it's done?

Wow! I was playing some single player and apparently I finished off the assaults because it cut to some big room with podiums and a big gold statue on the assault platform. Cool! Now I gotta finish the rest... then do them all again on hard. Is that how it's done?

single player can only slightly prepare you for online games. practicing online is the best way to get experience and strategy.

Man I need to get you guys into Counter-Strike.

i downloaded 2 versions awhile back, i was playing the old one for awhile there. i have never played online though.