Usernames

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,717
If there has been a thread about this previously, blame Knyte.

How did everyone come up with their usernames? What is the story behind it? (Stating that you are just using the same one from [M] or somewhere doesn't count, how did you come up with it for that place?)

I was trying to come up with something original cause on every other forum I just used my first name. As I was putting different combinations of my name together, I came up with kiwi; ki for Kimie and wi for winona, my maiden name.

Now your turn.

My original username was e-dubb, which is a shortened version of e-double. E-Double came from the first letter of my name (Erica) and a play on words for the size of my boobs.....like saying "that girls has double E's" instead of "that girl has double D's". My friends at home usually call me e-dubb or just E.

Bubbles came from when I was in high school. Myself and 2 friends were discussing the easiest way to pay for college and we agreed that stripping would be the best and easiest way to make money while in school. So, in jest, we made up our stripper names and started calling each other by them: Loll E. Popp, Candy Wanna Lick, and Bubbles Wanna Blow. Again in jest, I offered up 2 of these names for Amy and I after we failed to post the promised boobie pics - and y'all jumped on 'em.....:fly:

My s/n is my REAL initials. And the callsign for Zurich International Airport. I didnt pick this one, someone signed me up for this forum although I was here way back when as velvetmorning which I think has a nice righ to it.

theac changed my name to 'pogosuzy' from bozusugoi because he couldn't pronounce it :p
bozusugoi is a combination of two words that in japanese mean awesome (sugoi) monk (bozu).