GAY UselessTitle v1 (This doesnt work right now)

I meant actual tape made of ducks.

I also have Gorilla and Gaffers available in my shop.
I once peeled off a giant strip of flesh from my person because of gorilla tape :lol:

I was at that dumb military school, was getting ready for regimental ball and bought a bangin lil halter top dress but didn't have any bras that worked with the neckline, so brilliant me just used gorilla tape to basically create a halters appropriate bra, and then I guess my body heat melted the adhesive real good and goddamn did taking that off suck. I looked good, though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I once peeled off a giant strip of flesh from my person because of gorilla tape :lol:

I was at that dumb military school, was getting ready for regimental ball and bought a bangin lil halter top dress but didn't have any bras that worked with the neckline, so brilliant me just used gorilla tape to basically create a halters appropriate bra, and then I guess my body heat melted the adhesive real good and goddamn did taking that off suck. I looked good, though.
Oh god...

so did you.

as much as I hate my ex, I was trying to avoid talking shit about his looks since that's not the reason I hate him and didn't want to come across as a petty bitch taking cheap shots :p

it's kinda like when some dude catcalls you, and when you ignore or reject him he's all "fine fuck u bitch, u fat" like he ain't just been hollerin for that thiccness a second ago. I'm not gonna pretend I didn't used to be physically attracted to him; that died before our relationship officially did, but had more to do with his treatment of me warping my view of him than anything.