GAY UselessTitle v1 (This doesnt work right now)

Apologize for which issue;
1) calling people dicks who were dicks to me
Or
2) being the world's biggest Gravy Whore?

Lol.

No need to apologize for being a bitch, Nukes. We all know you are afraid of having your issues brought to light. You wouldn't be the first person to panic and hide things he posted on the internet in shame.

ok, i didnt read that other forum thread, but did ya'll not remember when the fbk came in here openly admitting they were on a "forum raid" and they were gonna try to rile us up?

Then they realized this place was cooler than their home forum.... :D

ok, i didnt read that other forum thread, but did ya'll not remember when the fbk came in here openly admitting they were on a "forum raid" and they were gonna try to rile us up?

It turns out, Nukes got overly riled up. Like I said, it was 19 pages of a really unhealthy obsession on his part.

This forum is more prolific. I don't think it's cooler.
We FBK mostly agreed our gene pool was a little limited.
Branching out made sense a year ago.

The obsession is all yours, friend. A full year of lurking followed by this meltdown.
Jump for cock, Dukey!

If that's true, why did you have to lockdown your forum, Nukes?

If I'm wrong, why the panicked move to hide what you wrote?

If I'm obviously incorrect, open up the forum and let people judge for themselves.