GAY UselessTitle v1 (This doesnt work right now)

suck my dick!
Uh, how?

yn07FWV.png

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Go fuck yourself.

I hope you can't get to sleep tonight because Prozzak's "strange disease" is looping in your head.
@gee - what have you done? i just saw in my facebook feed that those motherfuckers are actually playing a show in Ottawa tonight! i think you brought them back form the dead with your post.

no, i have a previous engagement watching paint dry

i just found it curious that i havent heard of this group in like 20 years and then BAM
Last week the morning show on the local alternative radio station was joking about bad songs, and trying to decide which Prozzak song was the worst. I think they settled on "never get over you"

I'm curious what the audience of a Prozzak show would be, assuming anyone shows up. If they're charging like 10-20 bucks and performing at a bar, it might be worth checking out for a laugh.

Last week the morning show on the local alternative radio station was joking about bad songs, and trying to decide which Prozzak song was the worst. I think they settled on "never get over you"

I'm curious what the audience of a Prozzak show would be, assuming anyone shows up. If they're charging like 10-20 bucks and performing at a bar, it might be worth checking out for a laugh.

it's at some small venue at a local college. I can't imagine college kids who weren't even alive when the band was semi-relevant being interested in paying to see them. Tickets are $27.50