GAY UselessTitle v1 (This doesnt work right now)

Recently I learned to break the bottom part off the cupcake and put it on top of the frosting before eating to make a cupcake sandwich.

/future fat girl
One of my BS classes was "Leadership in Engineering"
Last day we brought in snacks and stuff and gave a speech on what it meant to us to be a leader. I opened my speech while unwrapping a cupcake and said something along the lines of
"Everyone eats a cupcake incorrectly. What you are supposed to do is tear the bottom off like this, then put it on top. That way you get frosting on every bite." at that point one of the dude-bros just went "whoaaaaaaaaa!!" and I almost dropped my cupcake pointing to him and said something like "THAT! That's what leadership is to me! Every good leader has a moment when he imprints something on his subordinates. Every good leader leaves his people with something that changes them or how they act."

Just my dumb story

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Ledboots
Yeah I initially thought so as well, but it was actually a pretty damn good class. Got over my fear of public speaking, made several good contacts that I was able to network later, got a summer job offer out of it.

I'm sure it was. Just got stereotypical visions of stubborn, hard-headed engineers where everything has to be just so and one trying to lead others who might have a different idea of what "just so" is.

PuppetMaster.jpg