Food uselessmay? autouseless? you get the idea. maybe. thar be cars here.

Don't have anything for my year at all.
National Parts Depot has some stuff, but even they don't sound like they know which odo gear will mate with a T5 trans. I'm not in a hury.
Oh, I forgot you had a mechanical setup. I should've remembered because its creeping on 50 years old...

A couple things to check:

Do you have oil in your coolant system? Typically when head gaskets fail, you'll find oil in the coolant. It'll look milky.

It's unusual to lose that much oil that quickly through a head gasket failure and still have the car running. Are you dripping oil externally anywhere? Overheating?

I'll check the coolant in the AM.
No oil dripping. Burning oil smell like last time (subaru's have to have head gaskets changed every 100k).
Really hard to overheat a 4 cylinder in this weather (was maybe 40F today) :lol:

Just for funsies, check and make sure the plug is still in your oil pan.

Checked coolant reservoir. Low on coolant (barely see it), so I gotta get some more. Checked radiator, looked nice and green for what I could see. Re-checked oil this morning. Just a little bit on the end of the dipstick, like half inch below LOW level. I didn't check oil pan plug. I'll do that somewhere where I don't have to get my ass cold. Don't have a creeper or jacks :|

I shot an e-mail to my mechanic and waiting to hear back on getting an appointment. In the mean time, I'll top off the oil and coolant.

I'll be honest that I don't properly maintain my vehicle. I haven't checked air pressure in awhile. I beat on the car. Hasn't been washed in a few months. Needs tires rotated. Probably needs new tires all the way around to pass inspection, which is due next month. I basically treat my vehicle as a work vehicle since like 90% of my usage is work related.

says the man thats stated he will never have a house again. Or has the woman coverted you back over by force. Is the woman still around?

I can have a house and a condo *shrug*
yar, woman's still around. that's who I'm buying the tv for so I can play super wii on it :fly:

knowing waw, i will surmise the following

a) blonde
b) buxom
c) younger than he (but only slightly)
d) fit, likes sports, drinking.