Uselessforums 5th Anniversay (10/23 - new additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,239
Steam
mattressfish
So this is the announcement that you've all been waiting for!

So our five year anniversary just snuck past us at the end of September (incidentally, April and I just celebrated our fifth too :heart: ). Thanks for not noticing, you jerks. :( Anyway, since I've been hanging out here with you tards for five years, I decided to celebrate by giving some shit away. First, let's all take a moment to thank those who I love but are no longer around:

theac :(
smileynev :(
sleeman :(

Code:
wscript.echo "Pause for the cause"
wscript.sleep 6000
wscript.quit

Now, on to the good stuff. It's time for a contest and (hopefully) a fun one! Check out these prizes!!

* Brand new Nintendo DSi
* $50 Barnes and Noble gift card
* $50 Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift card
* $25 Blockbuster gift card
* $25 Borders gift card
* Possibly some other stuff

picture.php

So thats some sweet shite, right? Well, I'll going to ask you to do a little work for it. It's time for a scavenger hunt! I'll ask you to document this UF logo in various places around your world. For every one you post, you'll get some points. The person with the most points at the end of the contest wins! The person with the least points get teabagged by my small balls.

Yo dawg, how dat schwag gettin doled out? Excuse me sir, where did that ebonics come from? :wtf: There will be a first, second and third place, who will get to choose between the DSi and the $50 gift cards. One of the $25 gift cards will go to the most unique picture. The other will be given away in a drawing for everyone who has entered at least one picture. And maybe some other stuff just given away randomly, who knows?

Now its time for the list...

The following pictures of UF in the wild are worth one point:

* hand sanitizer
* ficus tree
* a piece of bread
* a credit card
* banana
* flour
* larch (tree)
* mailbox
* pic of kangaroos humping
* the moon
* jar of mayo
* bacon
* gravy
* uselessforums.com
* door lock
* fake ecstacy (aspirin)
* sausages

The following pictures of UF in the wild are worth three points:

* stop sign
* womans bra
* high rise building
* foutain
* basketball
* hockey puck
* Ruby Tuesday's menu
* child
* new Camero
* church steeple
* gravestone
* your mother or father (only one, cannot score twice for this)
* cheddarwurst
* merceedes-benz
* Bubs world cartoon
* female breasts
* bridge
* statue
* heart boxers

The following pictures of UF in the wild are worth five points:

* homeless guy
* snow
* beach
* barber/stylist chair
* old man (over 65, not JPat)
* local NBC affiliate building
* wild boar
* famous person (not Shalimar)
* man dressed in a clown suit
* twins
* triplets

These requests are literal. Please no photoshopping or artistic license, as these will not earn points! The contest is open to everyone, even overseas! (with different gifts as necessary) The contest starts now and runs through next Tuesday.

The first valid entry wins a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card. :D

GO!

Cliffs:
So print out your new logo and get pictures of it on/with those items? It's Monday and I'm running slow.

yes

Updates and explanations(as of 10/20):

* If your picture contains two items, please note it so that I don't miss it. If you can, please go back and edit your posts that contain pics with two items.

* You cannot earn points for an item more than once.

Edit: Additions as of 10/23

-- one point --
your closet
your work place
stop light
a bubble
picture of the mod here (screencap ok)
you doing a pushup
a gun

-- two point --
gerbil
homemade cookies
stuffed gloerf toy
sleeman beer
dildo (Plz spoiler tag this pic)
pork sword (tenderloin)

Last edited:
bacon & sausages - never got clarification on whether you could put multiple items in the same pic though

breffust936.jpg

To make it easier for Flapril shouldn't we just have all our pics in one post and keep editing? Much easier to count and see the winner. :)

Your suggestion is sound. I reject it nonetheless.

[david attenborough]

Helpless and bereft of strength the uselessforums logo submits to the jar of mayo.

IMG00285.jpg

[/david attenborough]

i made the splooge a little bigger. :fly: i like the idea of altering the logo along the way. :D maybe i'll get creative here in a few. :D
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.