Useless Tunes

I was driving to northern NY moving for my first day of college when I heard SRV died. they also said clapton died too.

So I guess you think that early Santana is "generic and bland", to including Black Magic Woman. Which was written by Peter Green (founder of Fleetwood Mac along with Mick Fleetwood and John McVie). Neal Schon (joined Santana at age 17) and Gregg Rolie (original member) both left Santana to form Journey.

If you like Steve Perry then you must love bland arena rock. Oh, most women's views on music belong in the garbage can.

See, now this is why nobody can take you seriously. You state an opinion and then someone else states their opinion and then you attack them. Way to discuss. I don't think my sex has anything to do with my musical tastes or my opinions on anything for that matter. I like what I like as does everyone else. The only difference is that I can discuss my opinions like an adult.

So I guess you think that early Santana is "generic and bland", to including Black Magic Woman. Which was written by Peter Green (founder of Fleetwood Mac along with Mick Fleetwood and John McVie). Neal Schon (joined Santana at age 17) and Gregg Rolie (original member) both left Santana to form Journey.

If you like Steve Perry then you must love bland arena rock. Oh, most women's views on music belong in the garbage can.

Oh wow, you're not only a right wing nut job, racist, and conspiracy theorist... you're a SEXIST too? Were you home-schooled, boy?

Unkle - Burn My Shadow

Which I discovered watching this trailer for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, which is a game I a completely fascinated with, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been much of a fan but it's even obvious to me they've been on the road to suckville since jason newsted left

My friend went to Madison Square Garden a few weeks ago to see Rammstein. Said it was a good show. I saw them the last time they came to the States. I was impressed how hot the flamethrowers were. I was standing a good 100ft back from the stage and yet the heat on my face was amazing.

Content:
I was listening to the Doors last night. LA Woman is my favorite song by them. I couldn't find an acceptable youtube video though everyone has heard the song a billion times before.