Ontopic Useless T-shirt design competition

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,391
Some of you may know that me and my man have started up a home screen printing business to help with our financial affairs (and also give my boyfriend some kind of job to do which he enjoys). We've been successfully making band patches (local bands who have okayed it etc) and a few t-shirts. Obviously the punk community isn't exactly a huge market, nor is it particularly profitable. I think we need to make some awsome t-shirts to sell in local shops and maybe on ebay.

Now down to the contest. If anyone is interested I'd love you to design a t-shirt design, could be funny, could be arty, could just be a slogan, could be a meme, whatever. We can all judge for the best t-shirt and the best shirt we'll print out a run of and send you a couple of your own design in your size (and your wifes/husbands/friends/whatever). Designs can be one or two colour and will most likely be on black or white tees (due to wholesale orders and shit).

If we become millionaires off the back of your creative juices I'm sure we can work on a royalty scheme where you get a lifetime supply of bacon (cat food in April's case seeing as she's a bacon hating heathen) or something.

Get mspainting!!

The "Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people" from that other thread would be great on a shirt

I'm at work now so I can't do anything right now, but will tonight.. Hmmm.. I might wait until I get blazed on the weekend. That's when I do better shit.

For now I'll repost my old creation for the UF banner that was so rudely rejected.

UselessForumsLogo.jpg

What does touting mean in the US?

Here it means to solicit business (not in a prostitution sense) i.e. people selling tickets independently outside concerts are touts.

used generally in a sense of advertising or talking something up