Useless Story

wtf is wrong with you people's eyes? Stop smoking weed. I have NEVER been blinded by high beams and additionally refuse to flip my rearview dimmer when someone behind me has them on.

pussies the lot of ya.

Not everyone has the same level of sensitivity to light. I don't know about everyone, but flashes of brilliant light can set off a terrible headache for me personally. We seem to have a lot of people in our area that drive around with their high beams on all the time. It may not be totally blinding but it's extremely unpleasant....more so when it's a truck or something that sits higher than my car. The dimmer angle works just fine on my rear view mirror, but I still get blinded by the reflection off my side mirrors. It takes minimal effort for someone to be considerate of others and turn down their beams. But people seem too self absorbed to do anything considerate for others these days, especially if it actually requires any effort.

I'm a good driver, well most of the time. Sometimes I run over median strips on the way home from Atlanta. :eek: I love it when someone tailgates me cause that gives me the opportunity to slam on my brakes and hope they rear end me so I can sue them and live the life I deserve. Either that or I slow way down, wait for them to try to pass me, and then floor it. Nothing pisses people off like that does. Creating road rage is one of my favorite pass times.

I'm a good driver, well most of the time. Sometimes I run over median strips on the way home from Atlanta. :eek: I love it when someone tailgates me cause that gives me the opportunity to slam on my brakes and hope they rear end me so I can sue them and live the life I deserve. Either that or I slow way down, wait for them to try to pass me, and then floor it. Nothing pisses people off like that does. Creating road rage is one of my favorite pass times.

evil bitch. :heart:

you are wrong if you are a bad driver. you are just as much of an asshole as the other driver you're mad at if you speed up, slow down, flip off, use lights, or WHATEVER you do to intentionally piss the other driver off. then both of you are assholes and neither has any room to complain. any of you who do anything to get to another are just as wrong. THE END.

For a while there with you at the helm I was thinking they were going to have to ship my mangled body back to Ohio for a closed casket funeral.

edit> I believe the comment I made was that you need xanax dispensers for your passengers.

Last edited:
But slamming on the breaks is dangerous! You could hurt yourself or the other driver!

Sometimes I get blinded through my side mirror at a stoplight when a truck pulls up behind me, but I just use my handy dandy electronic controls to angle the light back into their cab.

ok. so y'all don't agree with excellent. maybe experienced is a better word. or...TALENTED. that's the word. I'M A TALENTED DRIVER. no one has reflexes/quick judgement like i. :D

:egads: how. dare. you.

only if you drive a Mazda5 or some other MPV derivative like that can you only redeem yourself.

If I were to have one to two kids, I would get a scion xb or element. Utilitarian to the extreme, reliable, cheap, gas efficient (well not so much th element), cheap insurance, roomy, wash with a hose on the inside (element at least).

the gas mileage on my toyota van is the same as it was on my nissan maxima. :iono: that's the only thing i was worried about, and i feel better knowing a van didn't make it worse.

I do it, too.

But if they're jumping my shit about high beams, I don't see why they wouldn't be up in arms about slamming on the breaks.

Who said we weren't? Any action in retaliation, flashing highbeams, stopping quickly, speeding up, making aggressive maneuvers, anything like that should be discouraged. The flashing high beams was your action of retaliation. Brakes are eileen's. Neither of you are correct in your actions nor safe on the road if you do such activities as far as I am concerned.