Useless Story

I'm sure you follow every law laid out for you. No rolling stops (even in the middle of the night on deserted roads in the middle of nowhere.) Never drank underage (not even a little sip of champagne for new years or at a wedding, or a sip of wine with dinner with your parents.)
:rolleyes:
I wasn't arguing the fact that you broke a law, I was arguing that you claimed speeding isn't dangerous. Please note the difference and respond accordingly.

I wasn't arguing the fact that you broke a law, I was arguing that you claimed speeding isn't dangerous. Please note the difference and respond accordingly.

You mean I inferred wrong?

Like you inferred wrong when you obviously thought I was advocating driving 80 in a 30 zone when I meant speeding wasn't as bad as they say (when actually I meant driving 5 to 10 over in familiar areas with no traffic in the middle of the night on long straightaways isn't the devil, though the they I previously spoke of would have you think so.)
I didn't spell it out because I assumed you'd use common sense, but I guess since you're all jumping my shit for being a bad driver, I can see why you'd assume otherwise.

I hate those new high str bright white highbeams. apparently it's all the rage to only use your highbeams instead of your regualr lights at night and only on suvs and tailgate regular cars.

You mean I inferred wrong?

Like you inferred wrong when you obviously thought I was advocating driving 80 in a 30 zone when I meant speeding wasn't as bad as they say (when actually I meant driving 5 to 10 over in familiar areas with no traffic in the middle of the night on long straightaways isn't the devil, though the they I previously spoke of would have you think so.)
I didn't spell it out because I assumed you'd use common sense, but I guess since you're all jumping my shit for being a bad driver, I can see why you'd assume otherwise.
Damn, you're touchy.

I only went by your original statement which had none of the qualifiers you just used.

Additionally, I never said speeding makes you a bad driver. Road rage and revengeful acts do.

you are wrong if you are a bad driver. you are just as much of an asshole as the other driver you're mad at if you speed up, slow down, flip off, use lights, or WHATEVER you do to intentionally piss the other driver off. then both of you are assholes and neither has any room to complain. any of you who do anything to get to another are just as wrong. THE END.

you are wrong if you are a bad driver. you are just as much of an asshole as the other driver you're mad at if you speed up, slow down, flip off, use lights, or WHATEVER you do to intentionally piss the other driver off. then both of you are assholes and neither has any room to complain. any of you who do anything to get to another are just as wrong. THE END.

:heart:

Edit: Even if I am fearful everytime I enter into your passenger seat when you drive :heart:

How's the weather up there?

bah. i'm an EXCELLENT driver. i didn't exclude myself from my own passage, either. i do rant and rave, but i try not to be an asshole with a car. that's just stupid. i can't get mad at a bad driver if i become one myself to "show them." i can cuss and get pissed all i want though. :fly: