Useless Story

BadMojo

Half-staff Member
Feb 20, 2006
Marklar
₥0
Here is a useless story for you.

So this morning I'm making my daily commute to work at 5:30. Some mornings I drive faster than others but this was not such a morning. Usually cops are passing me by doing at least 80. So this morning I'm driving between 65 and 70 (pretty slow for the Gulf Freeway) and I'm not even in the fast lane. I'm chatting with my co-worker when we hear a guy honking at us. I look over to the left (the fast lane) and there is a motorcycle cop. He tells and motions me to slow down. I'm thinking "Huh, that was pretty nice of him to give me a warning and not actually give me a ticket or make me pull over." Then he goes speeding away. The more I think about it the more I think he was being an ass and giving me shit because I wasn't doing 80.

What do you think?

A few years ago I had a cop start tailgating me on the highway. He was so close I couldn't see his headlights anymore. I sped up a little because he was just so close. He immediately started tailgating me again. The whole time the other lane was totally empty. We repeat the process a few times and then the bastard pulls me over and says I was speeding. I tried to explain that I was speeding because he was just way too close. I ended up paying the fine but they didn't add any points to my license. Total entrapment.

b, i would've slowed down. if he would've hit you, it's his fault.

mojo, i'd say you had good luck and keep it at that. :)

A few years ago I had a cop start tailgating me on the highway. He was so close I couldn't see his headlights anymore. I sped up a little because he was just so close. He immediately started tailgating me again. The whole time the other lane was totally empty. We repeat the process a few times and then the bastard pulls me over and says I was speeding. I tried to explain that I was speeding because he was just way too close. I ended up paying the fine but they didn't add any points to my license. Total entrapment.
I agree with Thorn. You should have slowed down instead. That always gets speeders/tailgaters to change lanes.

I agree with Thorn. You should have slowed down instead. That always gets speeders/tailgaters to change lanes.

Not always, I had some crazy lady tailgating me on the way to work yesterday. I couldn't even see her headlights she was so close. So I pumped the brake hoping that she would understand. I mean I was in the slow lane going OVER the speedlimit WTF.

She had plenty of time to get around me instead she was inches away from my bumper the entire way to work. Then flicked ME off. WTF.

Yep, I had some feeb following me for miles in upstate NY last weekend, empty road with plenty of passing areas, no reason for that crap. I came to one quite long passing zone and let off the gas, slowing to 40 from 60 still behind me, hit the brake - down to 20 now, still behind me, finally put my blinker on and the idiot passes me :wtf:

I wonder how long he would've followed me at 20....

Not always, I had some crazy lady tailgating me on the way to work yesterday. I couldn't even see her headlights she was so close. So I pumped the brake hoping that she would understand. I mean I was in the slow lane going OVER the speedlimit WTF.

She had plenty of time to get around me instead she was inches away from my bumper the entire way to work. Then flicked ME off. WTF.

That's because women can't drive.

Yes I went there.

That's why if you cut off fly you'll get cut off in return and flipped. :fly:

Ironman doesn't understand why I get mad at other shitty drivers on the road and retaliate.

Like if I'm driving at night, and a car is right up my ass for a while, and then finally goes to pass me after being UP MY ASSSSSSSS I speed up while they pass, and then when I finally let them in, I turn on my high-beams.

I also cuss like a sailor. Sometimes just in the car because I'm mad at some douche driver, or sometimes (especially spring/summer/fall because I always drive with the windows open) at whatever bastard cunt dared drive like an asshole near me.

Ironman doesn't understand why I get mad at other shitty drivers on the road and retaliate.

Like if I'm driving at night, and a car is right up my ass for a while, and then finally goes to pass me after being UP MY ASSSSSSSS I speed up while they pass, and then when I finally let them in, I turn on my high-beams.

I also cuss like a sailor. Sometimes just in the car because I'm mad at some douche driver, or sometimes (especially spring/summer/fall because I always drive with the windows open) at whatever bastard cunt dared drive like an asshole near me.

And this is why women can't drive. By doing this, you have now just blinded him when he looked at in the rearview mirror and he could get into an accident himself. You would be to blame, but would not be at fault.

Cuss all you want. It won't hurt anyone else but those inside your car. You might lose concentration, though, while you are driving.

I despise road rage. There is place for it on the road. It accomplishes nothing and if anything makes travel more dangerous.