Useless PSA

Pandora said:
Nah, it's all about teh belgians. I like some sausage on the side tho too. :fly:

On the side you say? Can't get any from the main course?

fly said:
wtf. he got a promotion?

Yeah. He's now the Activities Director. He 'manages' the PS2, Xbox and GameCube in the breakroom and is currently working on a writeup for some DDR pads. He's doubled their inventory on games since he started, I guess they finally decided to recognize him for his efforts.

Pandora said:
Yeah. He's now the Activities Director. He 'manages' the PS2, Xbox and GameCube in the breakroom and is currently working on a writeup for some DDR pads. He's doubled their inventory on games since he started, I guess they finally decided to recognize him for his efforts.

My job sucks. :(

Pandora said:
stfu :fly:

Did he really get a promotion?

Pandora said:

so is his wife letting him eat dinner with her now? or does he still tend to her while she dines in the breakroom?