Thread Useless Politics

how many barrels of oil does exxon produce though? we might pay $4/gallon at the pump, i bet only like 30 cents of that goes back to exxon.

the point being, someones blaming the oil companies, but someone else is making the real money.

how many barrels of oil does exxon produce though? we might pay $4/gallon at the pump, i bet only like 30 cents of that goes back to exxon.

the point being, someones blaming the oil companies, but someone else is making the real money.

orly.jpg

Who would that person be?

this should piss you off even more:

http://democrats.naturalresources.h...on-profits-decade-yet-still-rely-100-year-old

"$36.5 billion – that’s the total in tax subsidies the American public will provide to the oil industry over the next decade. $53 billion – that’s the value that oil companies could receive from not paying royalties on some Gulf of Mexico production over the next 25 years. And 1916 – the oldest tax subsidy the oil companies still utilize."

oil co's make billions off of antiquated tax subsidies which we probably fund at the pump.

this should piss you off even more:

http://democrats.naturalresources.h...on-profits-decade-yet-still-rely-100-year-old

"$36.5 billion – that’s the total in tax subsidies the American public will provide to the oil industry over the next decade. $53 billion – that’s the value that oil companies could receive from not paying royalties on some Gulf of Mexico production over the next 25 years. And 1916 – the oldest tax subsidy the oil companies still utilize."

oil co's make billions off of antiquated tax subsidies which we probably fund at the pump.

It's probably more than that when you consider how much clean up government does on their behalf.

Liberals Staging Assaults on Republican Town Halls?

Over the past week while on a two week congressional vacation numerous Republican representatives threw Town Hall style meetings to talk to their constituents. While most of these meetings went off without incident, a few were visited by angry groups wanting answers about the Ryan budget proposal. Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL), Rep. Charles Bass (R-NH), Rep. Lou Barletta (R-PA) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) all faced harsh criticism and interruptions during their presentations and during their answers to various questions. These eruptions were praised by liberal sites moveon.org and thinkprogress.org, with videos being uploaded nearly immediately afterwards.

http://nation.foxnews.com/republica...berals-staging-assaults-republican-town-halls

Hmmmm, why does this sound sooooooooo familiar???

Rep. Ryan Town Hall Ends With ‘Heckler’ Security Concern

Congressman Ryan changed the door where he planned to exit a crowd listening session and left in a different vehicle than the one than he arrived in.

KENOSHA – Protesters waited for Congressman Paul Ryan outside a listening session at Gateway Technical College in Kenosha, many of them were seniors holding preprinted signs that read ‘Hands Off My Medicare.’

They chanted, “Ryan stop lying!” There was capacity crowd inside the school’s Madrigrana Auditorium. “Do not renew the Bush tax credit for the wealthy,” one man said during the public comment period, even giving out his phone number in front of everyone. “I’ll debate these issues with you anytime, just call me.” At times, the Janesville Republican sounded more like a referee than a lawmaker. “If you're yelling, I just want to ask you to leave,” Ryan requested. “If you're going to scream out like that, it's just not polite to everyone. We've got media here. Let's prove to them that Wisconsinites can be cordial with one another.” TODAY’S TMJ4 set up an interview with Ryan following the meeting, but it was scrapped by staffers and police over a security concern. The congressman changed the door where he planned to exit and left in a different vehicle than the one than he arrived in. “There were just definitely some loud hecklers who came that gave the police a little concern,” Ryan told TODAY’S TMJ4 reporter by phone. “I left in another car with the police. My car, some people did surround. But, they didn’t cause any problems and I had a staffer who drove my car and we had really no problems.” Ryan insists the hurried exit should not be “blown out of proportion.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42772460

:lol:

Unpasterized milk from an amish cow seems pretty risky. Traditional amish don't exactly vaccinate or anything.

I'm pretty sure people shouldn't drink cow milk anyways. Almond is the way to go.

Unpasterized milk from an amish cow seems pretty risky. Traditional amish don't exactly vaccinate or anything.

I'm pretty sure people shouldn't drink cow milk anyways. Almond is the way to go.

That's strange to hear from someone who's anti-big government.

Twenty bucks says if all those people became sick from the milk they'd be blaming the fda saying they should have stopped them after investigating.

They get away with not paying taxes on almost everything because all property, buildings, etc. are owned by the church. Biggest scam ever.

They also fuck up the roads they don't pay for with their horses. Creates a groove down the center, water doesn't drain, freezes, then cracks it.