Useless Forums?

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
It was my understanding that when I signed up to post here that posts were to be just that: useless. Every once in awhile someone here comes up with something riveting to say... but for the most part, the bantering back and forth is about nothing!

This revelation leads me to my point... shawndavid just posted some stupid pictures, and his thread is now locked. You can't tell me that these dumb pictures were any less entertaining then the post asking other members how many people's phone numbers they have. Seriously. At least the pictures created a somewhat entertaining response from some of the members that read it!

I enjoy most of the people on the board, and this is not personal in any way, but I think it is time for me to politely bow out at this point and post somewhere a little less "strict" and a little more open-minded. Not only that, I don't get shit done when I'm at work because I'm too busy reading and replying. :)

Good luck to you all! it's been fun!

Oh, and I hope to see those who live here locally at the Thirsty Marlin Friday night for our little gathering.

I have had a good time.... bye for now!

Nobody should get special treatment, but it happens at almost every forum and especially here, I could name a few circumstances but for convenience, I won't.
Some threads need to be removed, moderation is good here but it needs to be better, especially if there's an influx of new members.

theacoustician said:
No comment always means you have a comment.
"No Comment" is also the name of a section on Euronews. It is camera footage of an incident or event with no reporting or narration.

She'll come back, we always come back.

I've quit the internet countless times and the addictive qualities of this place combined with pure animalistic curiosity brings us all back.

:heart: