Carealot.jpg
I LOVE Carebears!

-bats eyelashes-

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
NeedMoreEmo said:
I say we have a girls only foram where we can discuss which member is cutest in private. :fly:

Girls only forum, hmmmm, there's an idea, or maybe a sub-forum here? Wonder if we can get the powers that be to go for that?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Lynnakitty said:
I LOVE Carebears!

-bats eyelashes-

I hear that they're coming out with Perfect Panda on Crack and Bad Manners Dirty Bum Panda, just to match the pandas at the San Diego Zoo....... you heard of those yet?!?

:fly:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
Might be good for you guys though, I'd say it should be at least three days. It would certainly be an interesting experiment :p

:heart:

You pick which three days and tell me, and I promise you, I wouldn't even log on :(

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
NeedMoreEmo said:
I love them too, I got the teds still AND the movie. I got mini hugs and tugs bears too. :fly:

I've still got my Care Bears records. Don't have a record player to play them on tho.

Did any of you ladies have the pink My Little Pony castle??? I sure did love that castle. It came with the little dragon guy.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Pandora said:
:evilgrin: The guys would go nuts!

Yes, they would :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
They'd realise how much they need us. :lol:

If we can't accomplish that, maybe we should try not responding to any posts by the guys for a day or so, only reply to each others posts and threads, just completely ignore them for a day or so :cool: