[Contest] Useless Forum's 17th birthday party 10/4

the eaux is French you dumb fuck. Cajun is like an outhouse, little bit of everything in there. You'd never put the "ux" sound at the end of Ado. You Mandela'ed that from other words. Too many repeats of Cajun Man.
du eissen mein scheisse
Cajun is the only thing worth a damn the French ever gave us you ******* *** ***** **********!

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Fine.

SO - what's the story on that fur coat? Gonna be a homeless tranny for Halloween? I
The story is for the life of me I can't remember where it came from. It's fake fur, that much is obvious because I have real living breathing fur and it ain't that and I'd have no qualms about straight up stalking and murdering someone who would ever do such horrible things to those little critters for their skin or fur.
So seeing as I already have a hole but there ain't no human bodies in it yet far as I can tell means ain't nobody done nothin too damn dumb yet.

Could use some filler though.

All that to say I got it out of a dumpster and it ain't real fur. I'm just trying to figure out why I kept it with important stuff. Might've been a Lone Star moment, or maybe there was some deeper reason. I doubt it though.

Anyway, I think people who skin little animals like that for their fur/skin need to be tortured in some form or fashion that would make ISIS jealous.

Yeah, I don't care if that bothers anybody, fuck them.

I'm fine with people skinning animals they've killed for food or that were a nuisance - just make it quick. I don't care if that bothers anybody, fuck them.

I think raising them in farms by the thousands is sick and unnecessary.

I'm fine with people skinning animals they've killed for food or that were a nuisance - just make it quick. I don't care if that bothers anybody, fuck them.

I think raising them in farms by the thousands is sick and unnecessary.
Well at least you're half right.
:)

So the forum will officially be 17 on Monday. I'm planning to do some fun stuff and maybe some contests, but our trip to Iceland is interfering a bit. So we'll probably schedule them for later in the month.

You guys got any ideas for contests?
That makes genmay at like 20 or so. Last I checked a few years ago I'm still an admin/mod. Hah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fly