[Contest] Useless Forum's 17th birthday party 10/4

791466037-birthday-card-17-years-roses-yellow-on-lilac.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
When I quit shaving (December 2012) those Duck Dynasty fuckers were still on the air and strangers would walk up to me and ask if I was one of them. Lots of people almost got kicked in the nutzers back then and didn’t realize it.

When I quit shaving (December 2012) those Duck Dynasty fuckers were still on the air and strangers would walk up to me and ask if I was one of them. Lots of people almost got kicked in the nutzers back then and didn’t realize it.

Those duckfuckers weren't even worthy of the split ends in your beard, Immi.

Speaking of duckfuckers, one morning at about 5 am and I’d just dropped my son off at the babysitter’s, I was cruising along and the streets around here were poorly lit to say the least, and I hit something. I looked in my mirror and saw a duck flapping it’s wings wildly at a mass of dead duck laying in the street and I fucking freaked out. I hadn’t been here that long and had never hit a duck with my truck (or car) before, and it freaked me out a little.

When I got to work, I told one of my coworkers and he claimed that ducks are one of the few species that mate for life and the duck was mourning it’s mate. That almost made me sick. I was a lot tougher back then, but even that was getting to me.

I should have turned around and whacked the other one too I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
Whenever I see the term “uid” I think about life under water. Probably because “uid”isn’t a thing.
It’s Intra Uterine Device or I U D. “uid” is found in words like “squid”. If you Gurgle “UID”, you’ll get several results, mostly to do with computer systems, or India, but not much to do with birth control. From over here, it sounds like lots of babies are being born by someone who has an UID in their thingy when they should had an IUD to prevent pregnancies.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
So the forum will officially be 17 on Monday. I'm planning to do some fun stuff and maybe some contests, but our trip to Iceland is interfering a bit. So we'll probably schedule them for later in the month.

You guys got any ideas for contests?
holy shit.
celebrate by
a) banning @APRIL for 17 ddays
b) appointing @Mr. Argumentor moderator for 17 days (hes worked hard and deserves it)
c) host a zoom party where a gin soaked @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski insults us in her Queen language