Useless Forams, I need your help (OMG another wedding thread LOLOL)

:lol: Okay Fuxx... I read the reviews:

I see that some people were helped by this book. I would not recommend this book for someone who has not experienced sex. The advice to virgins was disgusting. The writers say that the sexual act is not natural and that people need help enjoying it. The writer also suggests techniques of preparation for the virgin the month before that most assuredly would either lead to depending on yourself for fulfillment or it would train a young lady to not be responsive. I thought the book was sick. It turns women into an object of function. It also talks about men being 100% head of the household and women being 100% submissive. The authors are a husband and wife but I can't hear a woman's voice anywhere in this book. The cover is pretty so she probably had something to do with that. I'm sure she submitted completely to him in the writing of this book and that is why it is completely clinical and even crude.

April23 said:
thats a pretty hard song, I'm not used to hard... stuff.
Oh the places I could go.

It's a learned thing. That would be on the lower end of my 'hard' scale. :/ I have an acoustic version of Last Caress that is hilarious, if you like :)

FlamingGlory said:
Oh the places I could go.

It's a learned thing. That would be on the lower end of my 'hard' scale. :/ I have an acoustic version of Last Caress that is hilarious, if you like :)

Sure, open to anything.

:swish:

Bubbles said:
I think we all have to wait for the post after the wedding. :(

I've seen pictures. It's very pretty and Fuxx looks gorgeous in it, can't wait to see her all dolled up for the wedding day!

kiwi said:
I've seen pictures. It's very pretty and Fuxx looks gorgeous in it, can't wait to see her all dolled up for the wedding day!

I wouldn't even notice the dress. I'd be staring at her boobs.

Sarcasmo said:
I wouldn't even notice the dress. I'd be staring at her boobs.

Hey hey hey keep your twig in your pants. She's practically a married woman.

... like married women give it up anyways. :fly:

April23 said:
It's true 98% of the time. That's why you wait to get married when both peoples drives are low. :tard:

So Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell should get married in about 10 years then. :fly: