Useless food?

JJ Lady said:
Tee hee. :o

So should I start begging a mod for a seperate place for us to share food ideas?

Either that or once we have some recipes we could keep a perpetual thread on the first page :D

JJ Lady said:
Tee hee. :o

So should I start begging a mod for a seperate place for us to share food ideas?

I know, I know, a gmail cooking support group!! :lol:

Seriously though, do you think we'll be able to generate a lot of traffic in a seperate place? I'm just asking, not picking on your idea...... I like to cook and get new recipes :)

BigDov said:
I know, I know, a gmail cooking support group!! :lol:

Seriously though, do you think we'll be able to generate a lot of traffic in a seperate place? I'm just asking, not picking on your idea...... I like to cook and get new recipes :)

The gmail idea might be a good one. As much as I personally like the idea of a separate forum for cooking and recipes there probably isn't enough interest here overall for that...yet.

dreamwalker said:
The gmail idea might be a good one. As much as I personally like the idea of a separate forum for cooking and recipes there probably isn't enough interest here overall for that...yet.

But you could give us all cookie recipes! :)

JJ Lady said:
But you could give us all cookie recipes! :)

Which I certainly would be glad to do :)

I can't even check my gmail from work anymore. I have to do it from home because apparently gmail doesn't support the version of IE that is on this computer the IT guys supplied for me a few weeks ago to work on. IE 5.5 is OK, IE 5 as this computer has isn't :mad:

Oh well, I have no problem with Firefox at home :cool: